tMP Birmingham Social

Ok, has been muted about for a while and now I've had a kicking to arrange something :roll:

How about tMP Birmingham social evening, Sat 3rd April around Broad Street somewhere. Probably just :guiness but if ppl are interested, then maybe food as well

Lemme know if you are all still interested

(sorry, all floor space and spare beds are booked at mine now :D )

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
shame it's not the weekend after, or even on the friday night (2nd). I've got a band job on the sunday so will have to drive back and so no drinkies for me which kindof defeats the object.

Any chance of having it on the Friday night instead? If not then count me out this time I'm afraid.

The Cornet King

hmmm possibly.
Could get the train down from Huddersfield. What would be the deal about overnight accomodation??? Any ideas Mr Backrowbloke????

:wink:

Steve

If you cant find floor space then try the holiday inn express on Lionel Street. Its pretty cheap and right next to Broad Street, we used it after the open and they are most forgiving!!!!! :oops:

Di B

Could be up for a drinking sesh in my old neck of the woods! :lol:

Depends on other commitments and if I can get floor space somewhere but these things shouldn't be a problem!

cornetgirl

Sorry, I can't make it as I have an exam the Monday after :cry: .

But I would hope that any Brum social will involve standing in front of Armani playing Floral Dance then spending a couple of hours in Centenary Square. And no sitting down at any point!!!!

Rach x

lynchie

and someone better bring an industrial cooling fan in case the weather is too warm... (say, over 5 degrees C)

Aidan

yeah sure, if some other people are staying over in hotels etc then il be there :guiness :tup :mrgreen: :grnsm

Notice - Due to a family commitment, I can't now make the 3rd April social (booo :cry: )

As there are a few who cant make this date now, shall we postpone for a short while?

BRB

tewkeshorn

Account Suspended
Thats OK, I should be Ok to come any other date!

How about the day before, Friday 2nd? Or the following weekend (Fri 9th or Sat 10th).

Either way is workable for me. :p