tMP band - or who's up for the Whit Friday March 2004

jameshowell

This is probably a really blonde question, but hey, at the worst you'll all get a laugh at my expense... :wink:

What are all these tMP bands that keep cropping up in people's signatures?

sparkling_quavers

Since the site started up we have organised a few events where members of tMP have met up together and formed a band. So far this have been the Whit Friday Marches, Easingwold March Contest and the Children In Need Event. We have always got other things up our sleeves so keep your eye out for announcements!

jameshowell

So how do these tMP bands work then? Are they audition / by invite / or anyone can come if they like tMP social style?

sparkling_quavers

jameshowell said:
So how do these tMP bands work then? Are they audition / by invite / or anyone can come if they like tMP social style?

Anybody is welcome to come along and the seating is normally by organisation of one of the tMP team. In true tMP style we have had a great range of abilities and backgrounds turn up for these events. Representing the true diversity of the forum. Infact we got a pretty good result of (13?/60 odd) at one of the villages at Whit Friday...

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
... couldn't make last year as I was out of the country, but would like to come along this year work permitting... for now Rach, you can count me in... :)

John