tMP - 1YR OLD

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
stephen2001 said:
Grrrr. If I'd realised there would be alcoholic cake and, well, alcohol involved, I would have gone to CiN, rather than meeting famous radio people like Chris Moyles, Emma B and Steve Lamaq :cry:
Oh well, there's alway next year (I hope :!: :wink: )

Well Stephen.. would you believe it - this is actually when I am told by my suplliers that at long last I will have all the tMP garments for those who are going!

I'll send yours on - and another as promised...:)

leisa

groovy said:
Would I be correct in saying it is tMP's birthday today? Oooh its growing up so fast! :)

is it?? IS IT????

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday TMPPPPPPPPP happy birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guiness :guiness

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
M' Lords, Ladies and Gentelmen....

hehe - thing is, I actually 'built' the database for tMP on 11th Nov last year as some of you may have seen from an image on a post recently... but I didn't really "launch" tMP until around the 23rd November. So, hoping it's OK with you all, the 'official' birthday of tMP is November 23rd...

Look out for some fun in the "12 Months Live" awards... which I will be announcing soon...

John

Seedhouse

Is there anyway of having a countdown "birthday counter???" So that we can have a massed tMP countdown on the site until tMP's birthday????
Jst a thought...

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Seedhouse said:
Is there anyway of having a countdown "birthday counter???" So that we can have a massed tMP countdown on the site until tMP's birthday????
Jst a thought...

Hmmm... interesting!!!!! don't have too much spare time right now and it isn't a priority Alex, but I'll take a look...

Seedhouse

The Music Man said:
Hmmm... interesting!!!!! don't have too much spare time right now and it isn't a priority Alex, but I'll take a look...

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like you had to do it :oops: :oops:
It was just an idea, so that people who may not be aware could see that it was coming up.
Sorry again if it sounded like I was forcing it upon you! :oops:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Seedhouse said:
The Music Man said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like you had to do it :oops: :oops:
It was just an idea, so that people who may not be aware could see that it was coming up.
Sorry again if it sounded like I was forcing it upon you! :oops:

Hey - not at all.. dont panic.... :):):) maybe I shoudl use smilies more... :hammer

No offence taken Alex, none at all

Seedhouse

K, thanks Mr Music Man.

(I like that emoticon you used by the way! - :hammer :lol: Didn't realise there were more emoticons! :oops: )

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
... well Alex, the counter is coded - credit please to our resident technical guru Mr Keppler... and I will be putting it on tMP later this evening. It will possibly be somewhere near the bottom of the page though... not sure yet!

Aidan

i think your admanager account is abit borked too by the way.. :S
keeps bringing up a login screen for username and password to connect to your admanager account :shock:

Jo Elson

TheMusicMan said:
As Peter said, look out for the "12 Months Live" awards coming to a PC near you very soon. We had a load of great fun with the "6 Months Live" awards - I'm certain we'll have more with these... :):):)

Look out for that announcement by the weekend...
Are these on yet because I haven't seen them if they are :?:

Accidental

Supporting Member
TheMusicMan said:
... well Alex, the counter is coded - credit please to our resident technical guru Mr Keppler... and I will be putting it on tMP later this evening. It will possibly be somewhere near the bottom of the page though... not sure yet!

Erm....don't want to be picky, but according to the countdown showing on my screen, tMP isn't going to be celebrating for another 991 days?!!! :?

Keppler

Staff member
That's to lull you into some sort of false sense of security - so that when you least expect it....