This week I have mainly been eating......

Big Twigge

Breakfast: Marmite on toast with honey and cheese
Lunch: Seriously strong cheddar and 'branston small chunk pickle'
sandwiches

Dinner (or tea) : A roast

so what have you been eating mostly.....?

Cantonian

This week I have mainly been eating!!

I know I have to stop but food is too nice. New Years resolution is to lose weight by eating less..... unless I burst before.

Darth_Tuba

A large Zinger Tower meal, with a large gravy and a small box of popcorn chicken from KFC. Very busy and lots of eating on the run! Don't think it's doing me much good to be honest! :cry:

dyl

Over the weekend, because of having 4 different band jobs, I have been mainly eating mince pies and drinking loads of free mulled wine! ;)

The Cornet King

I've mainly been eating...

My housemates food... :lol: Cause he's gone home for Christmas, left all his grub...and forgotten the fact he lives with 4 vulture like Human beings!!

However I cant speak too highly of imported Mexican beer. It looks like p**s and tastes like it too!! :lol:

Edit: Almost forgot...if anyone knows how long Rhubarb crumble keeps for...let us know...we have some left in the fridge from about 4 weeks ago...will it still be edible??? It doesn't smell too bad...yet! :lol:

:wink: We feast well!

twigglet

I have mainly been eating take aways and kebabs at ungodly hour in the morning when highly intoxicated....

ooo and i had caroline's home made rice pudding that had been sitting on the table all night for breakfast

and

ham, cheese, pickle and mustard sandwiches for lunch

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Accidental

Supporting Member
pasta, pasta, cuppa soup, pasta, more pasta, and marmite & peanut butter sarnies for lunch. I'd be more inventive but my cooker's blown up and the new one's not arriving until Christmas Eve - aaaaarrgghhhhh!!!!!

super_sop

Supporting Member
today i have had........

crackers for break, pot noodle and crackers for lunch .

and for dinner i had sausage caserole and rice.

lobverly

stephen2001

Last week consisted of Cheese and Pickle Sarnies for lunch and a bag of Prawn Crackers for dinner!

This week will be all the random stuff I have in my fridge and freezer before I go back home for Xmas.

Big Twigge

so far it seems that the tMP members are not particulairy good at eating a balanced diet...we should eat more cabbage and broccoli.

Be good: eat cabbage and broccoli.

Cantonian

Big Twigge said:
so far it seems that the tMP members are not particulairy good at eating a balanced diet...we should eat more cabbage and broccoli.

Be good: eat cabbage and broccoli.
.....and join a WIND band!!!

bagpuss

Think I'm still digesting the buffet from after the concert on Saturday!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Also still finding bits of part popper everywhere!!!!

Bagpuss

leisa

this week i have been mainly eating sausage barms(why in yorkshire do you call these teacakes???? teacakes have raisons in!!!!!!)
pasta and chips with cheese sauce mmmmmmm

lynchie

pasta, noodles, rice, sausage and chips from the lovely chippy down the road... oh and i have a bag of salad to make things healthy, i just haven't opened it yet!