Things To Do During Half Term

Dear Parents,

This half-term we have attended Walsall Illuminations for the first year. It's based off junction 10 on the M6 and I would like to highly recommend them. They actually close on November 2nd. A family ticket only costs £15 and that includes 2 adults and 2 children. It is based around the arboretum. The illuminations themselves are spectacular. There are various different sections: Thomas The Tank Engine, Teletubbies, Power Rangers, Scooby Doo, Bob The Builder. There are other more 'generic' illuminations too. A laser show with light is displayed across the water. There is also a fun fair and various food outlets. We spent 2 hours there and didn't waste our time - one could easily spend longer there. Just thought I'd share this 'outing' with you.

SammyT

other things to do (well ok ......what I did!!!)

Have your conductor phone you monday night when at your parents (south leicestershire) and ask you to do her a favour...............................
................then go to pub quiz! :D
Anyway: Get up on tuesday morning rearrange haircut, travel back to nottingham and organise friend to travel with you to...........................
......................BIRMINGHAM!!! :shock:
why you ask?
To go to an auction (which is being recorded for ITV) to bid on a set f band jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What a mad day!!! To complete the story we won the bid and got a set of band jackets worn only for a stage production of brassed off for £50! Yeah :D :lol: :D

The advantage of being a teacher!!!!!