They'll let anyone sing at Eurovision!

Keppler

Staff member
Was going to mention this before, but had second thoughts on mentioning Kepps and eurovision in same sentence...

I only know about it cos he's from Waterford, and my mum was watching it on the telly. honest...

Dave Payn

There's certainly one at Fulham who's a Eurovision Snog (sic) Contest expert. We've tried to have him put down but to no avail.

impycornet

Darth_Tuba said:
Let's hope his singing (and choice of songs) is better than mine! :lol: http://www.esctoday.com/news/read/2316 Not that anyone should watch it EVER! :shock:

Why, why, why, why, why..... Were you looking at the official Eurovision Song Contest website ??????? :shock:

Perhaps the current/former Leyland Bus choir should go for the UK entry ?? A medley of 'Our Tom Cat' followed by 'She stood on the bridge' should be a worldbeater ?

Darth_Tuba

impycornet said:
Why, why, why, why, why..... Were you looking at the official Eurovision Song Contest website ??????? :shock:
I was doing a search for "Chris Doran". I was bored at work and was trying to see how important I was these days compared to my namesakes. :D