they have already failed!

kate_the_horn

hate to break it to them, but there was a conversation about Owen Farrs version of goodbye to love (anyone know the cd?) within the tune association task.

read the rules

The thread may not be used for any other use than that which it was intended - i.e. only names of 'tunes' must be contained - absolutely no discussion whatsoever is allowed in this thread.

sorry guys!!

glad im not in there!!

kelly x

Keppler

Staff member
Ah lads, you're supposed to be supportive! I'm sure BB will be on soon to let the guys know how they're doing - it's up to him to deside whether they've succeeded or failed after all....

PeterBale

Staff member
homicidalbennyboy said:
Doesn't matter now!! We've been given grace! :D
You have indeed, but a shorter interval between postings - did I see someone's just posted "All through the night" :?: :shock: :twisted:

super_sop

Supporting Member
PeterBale said:
homicidalbennyboy said:
You have indeed, but a shorter interval between postings - did I see someone's just posted "All through the night" :?: :shock: :twisted:
dont tell me the mods are getting parranoid and think we are talking in code :!: :p :wink:

HBB

PeterBale said:
homicidalbennyboy said:

Yes, ironically me! I'm still knackered after last night :cry: :D