There's only one team in Manchester!!!!!!!

Just thought i would express my glee that Man City absolutely hammered Man U today 4-1!!!

There is only one team in manchester and they are true sky blue!!!!

Trigger

Ooohh, your brave!! Done well though! Portsmouth supporter myself!! Never mind. Before the comments come, we have a game in hand. I think??

HBB

I think Man U have gone down hill since the treble! And that bust up between Alex and Beckham was great!!! :D

Trigger

Scummers, sorry I mean Saints next!! Bring it on!!

Yeah, agree with that comment about Man u and Beckham!!

yorkie19

super_sop said:
is this the end of the "mighty2 reds??

sure is!!

a toaly none gloating evertonian :)

Not sure I can agree with that statement. We've had a crap season. Even when we were top of the league, and going 'well' in Europe, we weren't playing the kind of football that we've played in previous seasons. Personally speaking, I think SAF has brought too many new faces into the team this season and the squad hasn't gelled. In the past we've done well because he never messed with the core of the squad. Have we missed Beckham? Of course we have. Not as much as some people would have you believe, but enough.

I can't see this being the end because at the end of the day, Ferguson is an astute enough manager to know that some tinkering is needed. My tips to leave the club in the summer (along with Ricardo and Barthez) are Chadwick, Brown, Phil Neville, Forlan and Kleberson. I'd like to think we will sign another centre back (someone like Ayala or Nesta), a right winger and another striker.

Every side is entitled to have a bad season, so don't right us of just yet, eh! :wink:

Sam

johnmartin

yorkie19 said:
Every side is entitled to have a bad season, so don't right us of just yet, eh! :wink:
Can we write you off when Arsenal win the cup semi then.

Seriously though I agree with your comments. Speaking as a Celtic fan I wouldn't mind having a few Man U cast offs in our side. I think the major factor in this seasons bad slide has been the off-field furore surrounding Ferguson and the Coolmore mafia. I also believe that the loss of Beckham caused upset in the dressing room which probably carried itself onto the pitch at times.

Heather

After our result at Blackpool THIS result really cheered me up, especially as I used to be a Man city season ticket holder.
Come on City!!!!

Steve

I think football would be a boring place without Man U. We watched the game in the pub at the weekend and never have a team caused such unity between Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton fans etc. I think it was the first time I have ever seen such a united show of joy from oposing fans at the result of one football match!!!

dyl

Mike Saville said:
I just wish I could say there was 1 in Liverpool :(

Oh well maybe next season - once Houllier has gone.
And with someone else, apart from Michael Owen, taking the penalties I hope!

lynchie

hearing that result just completed my day... :cry: Really the team need a midfield that know eachother well enough to play as a unit and a defence without Wes Brown! I think with Saha and van Nistlerooy (sp?) up front we could start playing proper football again next season!

Well done to Manchester City, they outplayed us plain and simple, I just hope that we can put on over on arsenal!! (Well I can hope)

As a Chelsea fan I feel that i should point out that the balance of power has shifted south as The Arse and the blues are the most dominant teams in the Prem. Or maybe even THE WORLD!!!!!!!

2nd man down

Staff member
I still shiver when i think of the 10-1 hammering we suffered at the hands of the sky blues some years ago, but anyone that wallops Englands pseudo reds (Liverpool are this countries only real reds!!) is all right in my book!!!

Well done City...Fantastic result.

Up the terriers!!!

PeterBale

Staff member
Phoenixhorn said:
As a Chelsea fan I feel that i should point out that the balance of power has shifted south as The *beep* and the blues are the most dominant teams in the Prem. Or maybe even THE WORLD!!!!!!!
. . . and who would have put money on Charlton being where they are at this stage of the season?

There are some decent teams in West Brom, But i would never support wolves, walsall are boring, villa and birmingham are too dangerous as they hate each other and i dont wanna get caught up in the gang warfare :lol: the only team i enjoy watching that is local is West Brom they are ok in my books. The reason i am a Blue is because my family originally comes from Chelsea :D and they rock. the beep in my last messsage was for arsenal by the way

Ann-Marie

Many beers sunk in Blackpool whilst watching that!! Was off stage just in time to watch my team in their first derby game at the City of Manchester Stadium and what a game it was!

If you haven't seen it already, this is currently doing the rounds. Feel free to email it to every United fan you know!!! For those really suffering after the result, there is also a helpline number available -

0800 41 41 41

FOLLOWING RECENT RESULTS YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO THE MANCHESTER UNITED END OF SEASON DINNER DANCE

(being held early due to unforeseen circumstances)

Menu

Main course

Humble pie
Lancashire hotch-potch
Tim Howard’s Porto catch of the day

Dessert

Hard Cheese
Sour Grapes

Wine

L’urine de Rio, Carrington 2003
(a hard-to-swallow sample vintage)

Guest speakers

Kevin Keegan
Arsene Wenger

Please note that the club’s European Tour scheduled for April and May has been cancelled.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lynchie

i'm sure mr keegan is currently "Luvvin it", although a quick look at the league table may sour his party... well if you go down this year you can always say you won against manchester united - around about the same time you're praying for a goal against bury... :wink: