The US Masters

yr_epa

Since the Masters has just got underway in Augusta,

Who do you think will win this year's green jacket?

I'm going for Sergio Garcia.

Any other golf fans want to guess?

stephen_clapton

i got to go for Ernie Els, but nothing would please me more to see Arnold Palmer win the thing again! 50 years in a row, thats something else though :)

Dave Payn

Phil Mickelson. Been close so often, I think this could be his year, but poor form or not, never rule out the Tiger! Garcia is still to me, of suspect temperament (in comparison with other top golfers) and at Augusta, I think that will be his undoing. Still, I'd love to be proved wrong! (I have a lot of experience at that!)

Outside bets: Padraig Harrington, Mike Weir.

brasscrest

Look out for Vijay Singh, he's been playing quite well so far this year. The course is supposed to be extremely hard and fast, although it's going to rain some today which might soften things up a bit.

iggmeister

I'm going for Darren Clarke and Davis Love III.

I reckon Tiger wont even feature, (gets ready for red face in 4 days time!)

Igg
(16 handicapper)

yorkie19

I can't see beyond YBS.

Ooops - wrong Masters.

Vijay Singh and Ernie Els are both outside bets for me, but I fancy Justin Leonard to come good.

Sam

Dave Payn

We at PRS are denied access to various sports sites: How's Justin Rose doing? He apparently hit 33 for the front 9?

ploughboy

I have to say after his stunning 64 course record last week, Padraig Harrington is the, A British winner at last!!

ploughboy

At last weeks American Tournement, Padraig scored a 64 in the final round a course record i heard somewhere.

ploughboy

aww, come on, Share him please, We haven't had a British or European winner for ages!!!! I'd like to add now, Come on Justin.

lynchie

We give you a whole quater of the country to steal some talent and now you want to take them from the rest? Flamin brits... :shock: :wink: :p

lynchie

looks like justin is resolutely refusing to bottle it... good luck to the lad! Just watch out for Tiger who seems to be recovering a bit of form...

lynchie

well it looks like i cursed tiger and justin... sorry about that...

I'm thinking phil mickleson could win it now...

Accidental

Supporting Member
lynchie said:
well it looks like i cursed tiger and justin... sorry about that...

I'm thinking phil mickleson could win it now...

You seem to be the golfing equivalent of 4br's "finger of death" Lynchie - I hope you haven't jinxed Phil Mickleson now! :lol:

So own up then - who's sorry they didn't think of Paul Casey!