The score tonight will be....

IYOUNG

Same problem last Monday mate,

Take comfort I had 27+2 percussion which is just about everyone (29)

Ian
MD Marlow Band

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
Oh it was OK......you didn't miss much. Just a 3rd minute goal, massive Portugese pressure for 85 minutes, a late equiliser, a incorrectly dis-allowed last minute goal, an absolute screamer of a goal in extra time, another equiliser, a goal line clearance, a penalty shootout, missed penalties, dodgy decisions, oh and by the way........

we lost :cry:

Will the Sec

The final score was 17(+3)-8 to Fulham, with only one absentee because of the football.

Goodish rehersal too... ... ...

PeterBale

Staff member
We had a good turnout, with most absentees accounted for either by illness or work. Unusual sight after practice was three of the bandsmen haring over the road to watch the penalty shoot-out in the pub opposite - softs drinks only, I assure you :wink:

Dave1

We welcomed a new bass player - Jake - originally from derby I think who was at band last Monday and last night, Thursday. Very upbeat at the end of rehearsal but not sure how he is feeling today - alright I probably DO know how he is feeling today :cry:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.