The person before...

groovy

Dawnys_flug has lots of random people in her avatar. One of them is probably her. She plays flugel too!

neiltwist

Jo also attends the university of durham, and if its possible, can make a good effort at outdrinking me!

she goes to the 3rd best college in durham (to trevs then collingwood), and also plays the flugel horn!

missflugel

neil is the worlds loudest bass trom player and used to be president of Durham uni brass band!! Cheers for leaving me with it mate.

Jo x

neiltwist

stephen has something to do with fifi (not entirely sure, what, so wont speculate), who has dissapeared somewhere.

Keppler

Staff member
Stephen likes to imply that he'd like neiltwist to speculate, and also seems to enjoy sitting on boats a bit...

neiltwist

keppler hails from the kingdom of greenness, and sometimes home of one of the nicest beers known to man. (and has something to do with flugelgal (not sure what, so wont speculate ;)))

missflugel

neil spends too much time trying not to speculate, and he also deps for many bands and orchestras. A truly multi-talented musician.

Jo x

HBB

Keppler's spot on, and fairly good at pool (the cheek ;) although I am higher than him), and has a nice g/friend.

flugelgal

Ben can be a cheeky little so and so but he's actually a really nice young chap who is bright and charming. :D

missflugel

kirsty loves her flugel just like i love mine and she works hard so she can play it, again just like me. Good on you girl!!

Jo x

groovy

Jo probably speaks more to her flugel than she does to her friends :p And I hope she has a sense of humour!! :wink:

missflugel

groovy obviously has a sense of humour as their signature says they love horses, im not too sure which is worse flugel or horses!!! :wink: ok then the flugel :oops:

Jo x

Product tMP members are discussing