The 'Official' tMP North West Regional Thread

HorniKaz

Supporting Member
sparkling_quavers said:
Come on Flixton in the 3rd Section and Hoover and Silk in the 2nd Section!!! :biggrin:

Thanks Rach!!

Fingers crossed eh?

Good luck to ---- HOOVER (of course!!) Flixton & Middleton!

& everyone else come to think of it!!! Lets just show everyone just how good the north west region is!

SBB

sparkling_quavers said:
Come on Flixton in the 3rd Section and Hoover and Silk in the 2nd Section!!! :biggrin:

Cheerz Rach!

Come on SILK!

and Good Luck to Fodens, though they don't really need it!!

Edwarrdz

Any suggestions as to section winners?

Uppermill seem to have done well of late in the 4th section
Ashton to qualify in the 1st?

bassinthebathroom

Best of luck to Phil Pavey with Hawk Green in the 2nd section, and superstar back row cornetist Sue Pritchard!! Just keep her out of the bar beforehand!! :p
Best of luck to anyone I know playing with, erm, I think VBS Poynton, Besses, Fodens, Faireys and anyone else I've not mentioned! Good luck all....

asteria

bassinthebathroom said:
Best of luck to anyone I know playing with, erm, I think VBS Poynton, Besses, Fodens, Faireys and anyone else I've not mentioned! Good luck all....

Hey, I know there's only me, Spock, Renate, Hanse, Sven and Paul from uni playing for BT but don't forget us! ;)

Can't wait for the north-wests this weekend, should be a good one! Good luck to all competing :)

DublinBass

Supporting Member
Any non NW tMPers going just to watch? Diana and I will be heading up to support Haydock (w/star solo trombone Nuke) and we'll be support our friends at Fodens as well.

Any lower section bands with a lot of tMPers I should try to see? (I'll probably try to catch some of the other sections just to hear the test pieces before the London area)

sparkling_quavers

BBCbari said:
Any lower section bands with a lot of tMPers I should try to see? (I'll probably try to catch some of the other sections just to hear the test pieces before the London area)

Flixton in section 3!!! we have: me, rubitral, fifi, cornetplayer1, waterboy, lottie473? (some random number anyway!), ju33les, top_horn, mike rowley, timbone and brian kelly!

DublinBass

Supporting Member
I'll have to try to catch that...what time does third section start? Actually does anybody have all the times handy. (You may have to try to get an early draw for me ;) )

Heather

PLEASE support me and Jimothy too with United Co op Crewe
I know we're not going to win (well, short of a miracle!) but we're trying our best!
Cheers!

bassinthebathroom

Helen V said:
Hey, I know there's only me, Spock, Renate, Hanse, Sven and Paul from uni playing for BT but don't forget us! ;)

Can't wait for the north-wests this weekend, should be a good one! Good luck to all competing :)

D'oh!!! It's like Award Acceptance speeches isn't it? You always know you're going to leave someone out!! Sorry to the BT lot! Go get 'em!!

hoover euph

Blackpool DAY!!

Its that time of year again...

BLACKPOOL CONTEST!!:D

Where the day lasts forever, everyone tries to cram into the bar with a shoehorn waiting about 2 decades to get served..

Then you decide to do the tourist bit(1/2 p***ed) and go for a stroll on the front.

Trouble is, its minus 15 degrees and blowing a force 10 gale so you get about 10 yards and get blown off your feet (time to make your way back to the winter gardens!)

Lets have another beer. Or how about we check out the....

CHESS COMPETITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, its a great day out isn't it??

Who's going to win the 2nd section this year hmm???

Anyway good look to all

HOOVEREUPH:clap: :clap: :tup

HorniKaz

Supporting Member
Hey AJ!!

Yeah, not quite Rhyl in the sunshine but we could go get bling again!! Half p***ed!! LOL!!

I'm sooooooooooooooo happy!

mikelyons

Supporting Member
And don't forget Old Hall in the 1st Section for the 1st time, with the wonnnerful Ian Porthouse. ;)

God! I'm gonna need some support! :p

Product tMP members are discussing