The mouthpiece age range?

What ages are the visitors to tMP.com?

• Total voters

PeterBale

Staff member
It is clear that some have been posting messages without responding to the poll question, as it still only shows one in the 46+ category, and there seem to be a few of us owning up to approaching the half-century very fast! Still, I am sure we can still show these youngsters a thing or two, if they don't pension us off.

Roger Thorne

rutty said:
According to Jeeves, the first parking ticket was issued in London on the 26th March 1958 - although another page also mentions 1960 for some reason...

Which makes Roger 44 or 45 8)
Well Done Rutty - 28th March 1958 - 45 in two weeks time. :cry:

:wink:

rutty

Roger Thorne said:
rutty said:
According to Jeeves, the first parking ticket was issued in London on the 26th March 1958 - although another page also mentions 1960 for some reason...

Which makes Roger 44 or 45 8)
Well Done Rutty - 28th March 1958 - 45 in two weeks time. :cry:

:wink:
Are you fishing for sympathy? Or presents? Cos it ain't working :wink:

Aidan

nadia (aidan ;)) 19 going on 18... 6ft-ish with light brown hair and blue eyes with GSOH looking for similar female for happy times.... ;)

twigglet

Well the guess Roger's age campaign went pretty well!

I targetted that at him because I'm sulking because he has already started to advertise my seat for when I go away to university, like he is looking forward to getting rid of me grrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted: .......... sweet revenge!!

hahahahhahahahahahahahaha serves you right mr thorne, you'll learn not to get on the wrong side of me,you old man! :wink:

:lol:

twigglet

P.S

Rachel- of course I don't mind that you have attached the poll to my thread, great idea, it makes me look more efficient and computer literate! The results of the poll so far are quite evenly spread.....keep voting!

sparkling_quavers

Nadia said:
nadia (aidan ;)) 19 going on 18... 6ft-ish with light brown hair and blue eyes with GSOH looking for similar female for happy times.... ;)
perhaps we should set up a 'banding lonely hearts column' ahahahha :lol: