The mouthpiece age range?

What ages are the visitors to tMP.com?

• Total voters

HBB

See Rog, was trying to be good without quotes --- but Neal butted in .....

my last comment was in answer to :

flashbarry Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:58 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Roger is about 45!

HBB

Hey Elin,

you could attach a poll to your first post -- that'd be col, so we could see a graph of everyones age ------ neat eh ! ??

Ben ;)

twigglet

My avatar is hopefully deceiving, I have had all the 'stick' 'branch' jokes but never been told I look like a tree! I would put a photo on but technology like that baffles me, I wouldn't have a clue how!

As for Roger's age you are all pretty close! and some of you are obviously just sucking up (between 38 and 40 :lol: :lol: :lol: !)

[/quote]

Fishsta

OK, my age is really 23. Though some people say I act like I'm 40.

Must be something to do with the fact that I detest mobile phones and refuse to own one, the music I like (Queen) and that I like to go to Cornwall on holiday.

That all seems very normal to me. Am I really old before my time?

Roger Thorne

What have I done to deserve this Elin? :cry:

I'll give you a clue:

On this day in 19** Parking Tickets are issued for the first time in Britain.

:wink:

HBB

Well, I suppose its very mysterious, but, I prefer the good old colour photos. Not so classy, but easier to see :D:D:D

And I don't have anyphotos of me :( in either BLACK & White or Colour :p

and Roger still hasn't told us his age :D

Libby

:roll:

How I wish I was 25 again Cornetgirl, I've reached that sad time of life of being 30!! :oops: but at least I've been told only look 24 so there may be some hope left...and apparently I act like a 12 year old!! So who cares about chronological age???

Fishsta said:
OK, my age is really 23. Though some people say I act like I'm 40.

Must be something to do with the fact that I detest mobile phones and refuse to own one, the music I like (Queen) and that I like to go to Cornwall on holiday.

That all seems very normal to me. Am I really old before my time?
:roll: :? Have a heart Fishsta, 40's not old! I've been 40 for nearly 2 months now and I feel no different than I did before Jan 29th!!! :D :D :D

rutty

I'm 25!

Oh alright, 33. :? But you'll have to prise my Nintendo Gamecube out of my cold, dead fingers 8)

rutty

Roger Thorne said:
What have I done to deserve this Elin? :cry:

I'll give you a clue:

On this day in 19** Parking Tickets are issued for the first time in Britain.

:wink:
According to Jeeves, the first parking ticket was issued in London on the 26th March 1958 - although another page also mentions 1960 for some reason...

Which makes Roger 44 or 45 8)

Well guys I'm 65 and proud of it..........however I performed my last contest on Saturday at the Welsh regionals and retired from banding straight after.......wanted to go out with a bang but we managed just 4th. :lol: :oops: