the most beautiful cornet player in St Dennis band

Cornishwomble

Re: It is all true

Pauljsasmith said:
To all the peeps out there, who are slagging me off :eek:) I do love alison with all my heart, I'm so proud of her she is gorgeous and the best thing in my life, we are going out so I havn't blown it, and the sceptics out there, love does exist and if you open your eyes you'll see that love actually is all around.

No i'm not a bandsmand, I'm not in the "inner circle" but that doesn't mean that I cannot express how much I love this girl, she means the world to me and more

No one is slagging you off Paul, and no-one is sceptical either, I'm sure you are very much in love with each other. And this web-site certainly doesn't exclude people just cos they don't play.

But if you're going to do a cheesy thing like express your undying love on the World Wide Web then expect to get ribbed about it. Just like Alison will get a ribbing when she goes to band!

Don't take it personally, Alison will think it's sweet and you've given us all on here a good laugh :lol:

2nd man down

Staff member
I agree with Roy, I don't think anyone has meant anything personal about you dude, but to do what you did on a world wide forum
a. takes some guts (or certifiable insanity)
and
b. Is bound to take some stick because of the out and out cheese factor!!(did you not notice the senses of humour of some of the participants of this web-site???)

Can't fault your sentiment mate and I hope you're both very happy together, just...there are less embarassing ways to go about things!! :wink:

trombelle

good on ya Pauljsasmith!!!

just because its not how everyone would express their sentiments doesn't mean you should be embarrassed (tho that is clearly not something you suffer from! :) )

how come the most romantic (or should that be the most brave?) guy in this forum is a non-bander?!?!? the most romantic propsition ive ever had from a bander was offer to let me blow on his horn :shock:

Roger Thorne

Edit: I have removed several posts from this thread on the grounds that they were off-topic and totally unsuitable for our 'family friendly forum'. :oops: Please consider carefully the content of your posts before submitting.

Thanking you for your co-operation.

Roger

:wink:

Steve

Re: It is all true

Pauljsasmith said:
To all the peeps out there, who are slagging me off :eek:) I do love alison with all my heart, I'm so proud of her she is gorgeous and the best thing in my life, we are going out so I havn't blown it, and the sceptics out there, love does exist and if you open your eyes you'll see that love actually is all around.Found it for £9.99 the other day :wink:

No i'm not a bandsmand, I'm not in the "inner circle" but that doesn't mean that I cannot express how much I love this girl, she means the world to me and more

Could I just question your age please mate, I noticed Alison is 16 so to have found true love so early is indeed a gift from heaven above. Yes, sceptic I know but can you blame me. To be fair, this took balls and good on you for doing it but please dont take any of the ribbing as a personal insult. It is all aimed at the gesture and not you personally or the scenario you find yourself in. If I did it I would expect to be crucified by some of the sarcastic BEEP's on here or any other web forum, thats half the fun :lol: