the most beautiful cornet player in St Dennis band

2nd man down

Staff member
well...I'm speachless quite frankly.

I'm afraid you're gonna wake up years from now in cold sweats thinking "Oh Jeez...did I really do that?? NO!!!......"

Nice thought but...Oh MY GOD!
:roll:

Cornishwomble

Was the poster a bandsman? If so, I'd love to be at their next practice! I know if they played in my band they would never ever hear the end of it!

2nd man down

Staff member
It's not so much the bands reaction but hers that I want to see!!!

Lets's face it, he's down to a 50/50 chance of getting slapped big style, or something completely different and infinately more enjoyable!! (If you catch mi drift!?)
:twisted:

ploughboy

You'd have been slapped mate, I'm beggining to think you like upsetting the spawn of hitler???

I might have to buy her a whip for christmas,

Back o the thread......... It's all too much to take, :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What was he thinking???????

He must have been wasted??????????

What must she think?????????

I wouldn't dare walk into emley bandroom after something like this!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Cornishwomble

I think it was the equivalent of drunken texting, seemed like a good idea at the time, but maybe not so the next morning

flugelgal

Roy Taylor said:
I think it was the equivalent of drunken texting, seemed like a good idea at the time, but maybe not so the next morning

Yes... I think it's a good idea to lock up the PC when one has been indulging in the odd alcoholic beverage.. :wink:

Kayleigh

No it werent a drunken text! its just a normal lovey dovey one, and to be quite honest i think that its up to him what he writes it just proves that he really loves her.

Cornishwomble

Kayleigh said:
No it werent a drunken text! its just a normal lovey dovey one, and to be quite honest i think that its up to him what he writes it just proves that he really loves her.

Now that I've been given the inside information about the guy in question (isn't a bandsman btw) I think its very sweet of him
And of course being sensitive souls the other members of St Dennis will not in any way take the micky whatsoever (yeah right) :wink:

Jezzabell

ye this is no joke! iv spoken 2 im on MSN n e really does like er! e isn't a bandsman but believe me she will get ripped at da nx practice! haha!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What was he thinking letting his guard down like that?! You know she is free to walk all over him from day one now?! If she ever did feel something for him after cyber-publically humiliating her infront of half the brass band world that is!.... nah, forget it - he's blown it!

akwarose

bassinthebathroom said:
Methinks it may well be a practical joke? :dunno

no. no man could ever be that cruel rite?
i reckon its sweet. embarassing for her yes, but its still sweet.

Pauljsasmith

It is all true

To all the peeps out there, who are slagging me off :eek:) I do love alison with all my heart, I'm so proud of her she is gorgeous and the best thing in my life, we are going out so I havn't blown it, and the sceptics out there, love does exist and if you open your eyes you'll see that love actually is all around.

No i'm not a bandsmand, I'm not in the "inner circle" but that doesn't mean that I cannot express how much I love this girl, she means the world to me and more

Naomi McFadyen

Re: It is all true

Pauljsasmith said:
No i'm not a bandsmand, I'm not in the "inner circle" but that doesn't mean that I cannot express how much I love this girl, she means the world to me and more

...and I wonder what she loves more...
You, or banding :shock:

;-)