The late arrivals at the tMP ball

Di

Not forgetting Mr and Mrs Splittit and their son Willy
And Mr and Mrs Foghartky and their son Ivor

Last edited:

cornetgirl

From the Northern Area, will you please give a warm welcome to...

Mr. & Mrs. Gateband and their delinquent son Harry

Mr & Mrs AstleBrownAleBand and their warmongering son, Nuke

Rach x

Laserbeam bass

And a v late entry from the benefactor of this marvellous website

Mr and Mrs Nerr and their favourite son John Theo
grovel.gif

TIMBONE

Ladies & Gentlemen, (and I thought they had already arrived), Mr & Mrs STITZ, and their imposing daughter, GLORIA.

TIMBONE

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr & Mrs Stitz and their daughter Gloria have already arrived, may I welcome their other daughter NORMA.

ALSO, fresh from the championship brass band finals, Mr & Mrs O'Gonnagan, and their son "LIPS".

PeterBale

Staff member
From Italy, Sr & Sra Enza, and their son, who is a bit of a cad.

From France, M & Mme Ussy, and their daughter, Deborah.

From the United States of America, via Darkest Africa, Mr & Mrs Stripesforever, and their son Stephen (known on account of his upbringing as "S-Tarzan").

From the Home Counties, Mr & Mrs Bridge and their Marxist son, Red.

From Whitburn, Scotland, Mr & Mrs Duncan and their DIY-enthusiast son, "Handy" Duncan.

Our Royal guests of honour have arrived. Please welcome Queen Triumphant and her husband Dom (think about it!)

Just sneaking in at the back are Mr and Mrs Bennettwehaven'tseenhimforawhile and their ubiquitous son

PeterBale

Staff member
Paul McLaughlin said:
Our Royal guests of honour have arrived. Please welcome Queen Triumphant and her husband Dom (think about it!)
Not forgetting the recent newspaper headline concerrning their drug-addict son who managed to kick the habit: "Triumphant raps OD" ;)

yorkie19

Presenting, all the way from North Wales, Mr and Mrs Sezandarias and their eldest son Dan

Formerly of the 70's group Bachman Turner Overdrive, The Ain'tseennothingyet family with their son Hugh.

All the way from Spain, Senor and Senora CiertodeAranjuez with their lovely daughter Conchietta (Con to her friends). That's Con CiertodeAranjuez.

Why, it's my old friends the O'Raines with their son Sim

And not forgetting the Encounters, with their son Tristan

PeterBale

Staff member
From Turkey, Mr & Mrs Kovthespheres and their son, Muzzy.

From Greenwich, Mr & Mrs Sonsdream and their son, Harold.

From Ireland, Mr & Mrs Tations and their son, Connor.

Mr & Mrs Oldcastle & their son, Theo.

Mr & Mrs Oncornet & their daughter Bess.

Mr & Mrs Strombone and their son, Edward.

PeterBale

Staff member
Mr & Mrs Oicethelordisking and their son, Reg.

Lady Oftheringssuite and her husband, Lord Oftheringssuite.

Mr & Mrs Tannic and their son, Ty, accompanied by their close finends, Mr & Mrs Twillgoon and their daughter Mia.

From Germany, Herr und Frau Acrossthesea and their son, Hans.

Mr and Mrs Dofrommozartshornconcertonumberfour and their son, Ron.

Our jazz favourites have arrived, Mr and Mrs Eytingalesanginberkeleysquare and their lovely daughter Anne

What celebrities we have with us. Here comes Oprah and her parents the Eyes-yethelords.

ronnie_the_lizard

Marching through the front door comes Mrs Venswood and her husband Ray

Closely following them, and representing an Egyptian water supply consortium comes Mr Reginald Mee - Thats R. Mee of 'The Nile'

Looking a bit sore after his recent operation is James Cook - Oh no, I'm sorry, my mistake, it says Circum'Navigator'.

Here come Mr & Mrs Pipe-Rossington with their daughter Polly

Trying to sell his new brand of Chinese cornet is Mr Shu Fuw - he's carrying a big banner that reads "Buy A Shu Fuw"

PeterBale

Staff member
Enter the Japanese instrument manufacturer Mr Aha, together with his sweet-potato farming son, known as Yam Aha.

Mr & Mrs Ington and their son, Bill Lou.

Will the Sec

And as the Bb Cornet of time is filled with the ice cream of destiny, I see it's the end of the show.

So, until next time, goodbye from the people of tMP.

Diddy, diddy, diddy, dee
Diddy, diddy, diddy, dee
Diddy, diddy, diddy, de, du, dooooooo
Duh, du, du, di, Daaaaahhhh
Dah, dah, da, di, Dooooooooo
etc...

Product tMP members are discussing