The Happy Room

Bob Sherunkle

Is it really true that Jesus hatched out of a giant chocolate egg laid by a giant bunny ?

That's what a bloke down the Day Centre told me but I'm not sure he was a real vicar.

Mesmerist

I am happy because...I have two beautiful wonderful daughters...(because my home-made cherry brandy is superb!)...because life is just amazingly awesome....because I am so happy...(and I hope you are too because life is just such a gift isn't it?)

mojo

I believe the baby is due in March wife Devine and thank you mesmeist I wish I was a teenager and I'm very happy you are content with life yes it's a gift to be cherished .

wife divine

Supporting Member
I believe I shall get my knitting needles out Mojo and knit something for your grandchild. However, I better warn you that the only things I've knitted in the past are cricket sweaters.

mojo

I believe that would be nice wife Devine seeing as I don't think I would be able to knit I am good at painting walls and doors tho .

mojo

I believe that is good I can't knit ! soon be Christmas who's finished Christmas shopping ? and who's not started yet ?

wife divine

Supporting Member
I believe I've completed one baby cardigan. Let me know when you want it. Will try to do another when Christmas is all done and dusted.