The Happy Room

StellaJohnson

There are too many grumpy people on tmp (including me!!) and I feel we need to spread happiness.

Remember
"Love thy Neighbour"

MissRepiano

I'll spread some happiness!!! Happy new year everybody (sorry i'm nearly a week late!)

Smile and be happyyyyyy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Flutey

I had a happy moment today... in English, our teacher was demonstrating different sentence types (yes, A level English Lit and people didn't know the difference between simple, compound and complex sentences) and her main clause was "I went to town"..... which ended up as "I went to town and bought some very lovely sausages" and she didn't understand why I found it so funny!!!

jockinafrock

Big sis sent me this - reckon I have a lot to smile about...

ViewAttachment

Please
Scroll
Down....

How to train for a mammogram...

ViewAttachment

JUST HATE GETTING OLDER!

ViewAttachment

ViewAttachment

Ok,now you've had your laugh,
so GO GET YOUR MAMMIES GRAMMIED!

ViewAttachment

Nobody needs to know.. It will be your secret!

OK gals, now that you have had your laugh, remember... Breast Cancer Awareness... Go have those boobs checked out and stay healthy! Pass the message on to your mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, cousins, friends, and even your enemies. Because the WORST enemy is Breast Cancer.

Though Id come in here as Im happy! Im drinking wine, eating chocolate, the ironing is done and there's no work tomorrow.... Oh and I'm spending my Saturday night on TMP and ebay :tongue:

jockinafrock

Got to share this one with you all... Big sis strikes again...!

|Guts or Balls...

There is a medical distinction. We've all heard about people having guts or balls, but do you really know the difference between them? In an effort to keep you informed, the definitions are listed below:

GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the boys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: ''Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?''

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the boys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the **** and having the balls to say: ''You're next, fatty.''

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in death

:hammer