the hallway outside the diary room

trombelle

THIS (the hallway) is where i was when this happened!.........

BOC Brother wrote:
trombelle wrote:
*listens intently at door......*

... unfortunately though Ms Trombelle... your ear seems to be on the wrong side of the door because you posted this within the Diary Room. I guess you are listening to your housemates...

and BB is trying to make it look like i was breaking rules when i clearly wasn't!! AT the door, AT it, so i must have been in the hallway! there's 'evil', and there's 'twisting situations to suit your own cruel game plan' big brother, and i've totally sussed out which catergory you're REALLY in.......... :? [/b]

dyl

trombelle said:
and BB is trying to make it look like i was breaking rules when i clearly wasn't!! AT the door, AT it, so i must have been in the hallway! there's 'evil', and there's 'twisting situations to suit your own cruel game plan' big brother, and i've totally sussed out which catergory you're REALLY in.......... :?
Ahhh - but you can't post in the Diary Room without actually being in there! ;)

Hold on ..... I can hear BB logging on ..... must be about to announce the reasons for failing last night's task. :twisted:

super_sop

Supporting Member
*sticks head through door of diary room*

Will you lot get outa here! we're in enough trouble as it is!

HBB

Repositions the doorbell in accordance to Mr. Foskett and Boc Brother! ;)

HBB

Am not commenting, would like to remain in the house. Do you want one of my warnings?