The Fodens Richardson Award...

super_sop

Supporting Member
Well done to the three of you for geting this far. Good luck to you and here's to you all making the final 10.

good luck to you

Keppler

Staff member
Indeed! well done, and good luck to the three of you, and indeed, any other tMPers who might be lurking in that list ;)

Naomi McFadyen

Thanks guys...
Yea, I did wonder if anyone else was in the list but couldnt recognise anyone else... so apologies if I missed anyone! ;-)

leisa

simon kerwins on here isnt he? is he not kerwintootle or am i makin that up?? :oops: :? :shock:

leisa said:
simon kerwins on here isnt he? is he not kerwintootle or am i makin that up?? :oops: :? :shock:
No that's me 't'wife!

Simon lurks around here using my name. He's on the shortlist too. :D

Ta

Morghoven

Yeah nice one guys. I'm not at all jealous that I didn't make the shortlist... :evil: :cry:

No seriously, well done to all of the final 23, and especially the tMP contingent. Hope one of you goes on to win it! :tup :lol:

Dave

Steve

Just echoing everyone elses congratulations. Well done to all 23 and a particular good look to tMPers.

James McFadyen

Thanks all! It really has been quite a wait finding out who is through.

I think to get down to the final 23 is great and even if I don't make it the final 10, then hey at least we've come this far!

Well done to everyone who entered, even if you didn't get through to the final 23, well it's actually the final 21 (someone didn't observe the rules! :wink: ) I think, regardless who wins the prizes, we all gave Fodens really good backing and it's absolutely fabulous that so many entries were recieved, even if it does mean higher competition :wink:

Naomi McFadyen

ok Stupid ;-)...

This "Fodens Richardson Award" was announced many months back... Basically a competition, run by Fodens, to compose or arrange a piece of music... The winner gets (and theres 2 winners, one comp, one arr) each £1000, the work published, recorded, etc etc... Quite some prize...
The first shortlist has just been announced a few days ago... this is, to cut 112 entries, down to 21 now... (the band played through ALL the entries)

If you check out Fodens website (www.fodensband.co.uk) you'll find the press releases about it etc...

and for 00.20am thats quite well explained! :lol: