The Final Task!

On your marks, get set . . . . . GO!

Housemates, we're nearly into the final day of tMP BB, and this really is your final task - honest!

Below are 25 anagrams of tMP usernames. You must attempt to solve as many as you can within an hour. Each housemate must send their answers via pm to BB within an hour of this message being posted.

The winner will be the housemate with the most anagrams solved correctly. In the event of a tie, the housemate who sent his entries in first will win. It will obviously be in the housemates interest not to inform each other of when they submitted their entries. This task should be completely
secret - until the results are announced shortly after 9pm tonight.

As this is an individual task, there will only be 1 winner.

The prize for the winner of this task is 3 votes for him to win tMP BB. These votes will be placed by - BB, BBCBariUSA (who has kindly submitted these anagrams for us) and his 'other half', Need a little UK.

BB is sure housemates will therefore treat this task with the importance it rightly deserves, after all the result of this task may have an influence on the outcome of the competition.

Here are your 25 anagrams:

1. cling to err (6,4)
2. hire a pub (4,4)
3. ice gondolier (12)
4. honor regret (5,6)
5. depa navy (4,5)
6. diana (5)
7. beer plate (5,4)
8. then i'm a scum (3,5,3)
9. a bath turd (5,4)
10. honey, climb on a body (9,5,3)
11. use de hose (9)
12. beers drills (7,4)
13. a hot hen trek (4,3,4)
14. purposes (5,3)
15. bloodworm scarfs. (5,2,5,3)
16. gray potash (10)
17. arabic bubs (3,4,3 or 10)
18. entrust movers (5,8 )
19. thin halo (8 )
20. leg grab (7)
21. magnetic broth pots (8,3,6)
22. sift ash (7)
23. Tom first trims a cell (6,4,8 )
24. let's win it (9)
25. most abhor absinthe (4,2,3,8 )

Thanks, and good luck,

BB.

super_sop

Supporting Member
you tellin me we only have one hour for all these!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thank you BunnyBoc!

That was of course the deliberate mistake just to make things a little more difficult. As you've spotted the 'rogue' anagram BOC Brother has amended it to stop any further confusion arsing.

So please note that Number 5 now reads:

5. depa navy (4,5)

2nd man down

Staff member
:( :? my god that was hard!!

*puts bra and knickers back on cos nothing can be as embarrasing as how bad i did in that!!!*