THE EVENT- Who's going to stay over??

timbloke

Unfortunately i can't stay over, does anyone know what time the fesitivities will be likely to end? or at least what time we'll be needed until?

JessopSmythe

Anybody looking for a room mate? I'm bringing a guest drummer up and he doesnt really want to fork out for a single room if he can avoid it.

bigmamabadger

JessopSmythe said:
Anybody looking for a room mate? I'm bringing a guest drummer up and he doesnt really want to fork out for a single room if he can avoid it.

Wo ist der Katzensack? Warum kommt er nicht? Arbeitet er in seinem Signalkasten?
Gross Mutter Dachs

Big Twigge

Are we going to have a tMP watching the rugby final the morning after children in need session? All up bright and early for some serious rugby watching!

The Cornet King

I'm sure everyone will be up for a few pints over the rugby the following morning! :lol:

Kick off is 9am, so meet in the pub at 8, up at 7?? :D :lol: :lol:

Euph-Bari

The Cornet King said:
I'm sure everyone will be up for a few pints over the rugby the following morning! :lol:

thats just crazy talk!

manx_yessir

Euph-Bari said:
The Cornet King said:

thats just crazy talk!

Yeah, crazy talk.....we're leavin for home at 7.30am :roll: :twisted: :wink:

mwahahaha :twisted:

Steve

Although I'm not going I think this will be helpful to you all. We used this place after the Open and it was cheap with a decent breakfast. I think it was all cold stuff but I honestly dont remember, just remember it didnt come back up. We went to the one on Lionel Street.

http://www.hiexpress.co.uk/function/west_midlands.html?_IATAno=99501920&WT.au.ad=#

Its the Holiday Inn Express, has loads of rooms, the receptionist girl was great (didnt mind our drunkenness and even knocked the dodgy movies off the bill cos we couldnt operate the tv in our room). Its a £4 cab from Broad Street as well. I think it was £25 a person in our room for 4 and there is a discount if you book on-line.

Happy Camping everyone.

dave jake

I m definately stopping now, fancy a session , need to know where everyone is stopping so I can get booked up. Dont wanna have a hotel to myself 8) 8)

Roger Thorne

JessopSmythe said:
Any offers for this one . . . . .

:wink: