the Event: money raised & promised so far...

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Hi All,

Here's a regular update of how much money the tMP CiN Appeal has both raised (i.e. money received) and how much has been promised (i.e. money not yet received)

Figures correct as at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday 19th November...

tMP Children in Need Appeal amount actually received: £65

tMP Children in Need Appeal amount promised: £810

tMP Children in Need Appeal total possible amount raised: £875

Please note: this does not yet include any money associated with those who have registered their intent to play at the event (which as you know means a minimum donation of £10.00). If you have registered your interest, and you actually know you are going to be there, please inform me or one of the Mods and I can add your total proposed sponsorship amount to these figures.

J

super_sop

Supporting Member
Ill be there to along with the rest of the front row from Wem!!!(practice mite be a bit lite that night i think!)

Ive got £75.0 to add to your total John

EDIT: NEW TOTAL

Big Twigge

Sent an e-mail to my friends...have been promised £5 from one (don't foget poor students) plus 2 undisclosed amounts but don't forget about the pledge from mum.....
Whenever you know how many people are playing in the tMP band for definite let me know as mum will give me that amount for such a brilliant cause!

twigglet

I will print off a form and take it back to London with me, and bribe all my housemates to sponser me!! Will let you know the amount a.s.a.p

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Big Twigge said:
Whenever you know how many people are playing in the tMP band for definite let me know as mum will give me that amount for such a brilliant cause!

.. can you thank your Mum for me twig-trio please.... this is a very generous offer. I will let you know as soon as we have finalised how many folk will be playing.... thanks again.

Incidentally, where's RBT lately?

Di

Vicki and I will be there. I took my form around work today, so far have about £20. IF and I mean IF I can raise a minimum of £100, I will be able to apply to my company to have it matched £ for £. Fingers crossed for the magic £100.

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Dinie said:
Vicki and I will be there. I took my form around work today, so far have about £20. IF and I mean IF I can raise a minimum of £100, I will be able to apply to my company to have it matched £ for £. Fingers crossed for the magic £100.

WOW Dinie - that is brilliant.... we're well on the way to a grand figure for tMP CiN... thanks for your efforts.

john

Keppler

Staff member
not at a certain funny-shaped-ball game by any chance? *envy*

anyway - will be printing my form off today, although will have to wait till Monday as the whole office has disappeared (there's a big hole where the building used to be)

Di B

My office is but a small one, but have still managed £35 so far!

Will be harassing fellow band members on Sunday too - be warned! :lol:

Di

BARCLAYS

As an employee of Barclays Bank, I have made a successful application to have my funds raised for Children in Need matched under their £ for £ scheme. My sponsorship currently stands at £187.50 which means you can add £375 from me. :D :D :D

leisa

i sent my dad to work with the sponser form this mornin hes only been there 2hrs and has just txt me sayin hes got 70 quid already-genius!!!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.