The Event - Latest Announcement

timbloke

lynchie said:
just think though... 2 second troms! That means you have 2 people to blame all your splits and tuning problems on! Lucky devil...

how dare you suggest such things
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:

actually... you're probably right... we shall see, although it'll be more likely to be missed key signatures :?

The Cornet King

Roger Thorne said:
Incidentaly, I'm still waiting for a certain 'title' to be delivered from Headline Music! (Hurry up David, there's fifty quid on this one!)

:wink:

I hope that aint what i think it is??? :lol:
You are joking?? Right? :shock:

cornetgirl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not that......

Sorry - disturbing memories of a 75 year old doing the cornet solo at the beginning! Could be amusing if we put it onto trom tho!!!!!!

Rach x

leisa

cornetgirl said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not that......

Sorry - disturbing memories of a 75 year old doing the cornet solo at the beginning! Could be amusing if we put it onto trom tho!!!!!!

Rach x

im lost completely atrats with C and ends in Beaver?!?!?!?!

michellegarbutt

Supporting Member
Does anybody have a spare Bb bass lyre that Chewytuba can borrow for Friday please. Due to very unfortunate circumstances (i.e our car engine blowing) we haven't been able to get up to our bandroom to pick his up

JessopSmythe

Roger Thorne said:
Incidentaly, I'm still waiting for a certain 'title' to be delivered from Headline Music! (Hurry up David, there's fifty quid on this one!)

So, did it not arrive or did you bottle out?

Roger Thorne

JessopSmythe said:
But it will be there intime for the Wem christmas concert?
I think the introduction would go something like this:

I've thoroughly enjoyed my ten years with the band and wish the next MD every success for the future. I would like to finish my reign as MD with a piece entitled CUYB.