The Bunny's Bio

HBB

I don't know how I got it, (well actually I do, but let's not go there) but I'm the Bunny, the Bunnster, the Bunnymeister and in formal situations Mr. Bunny.

Hi, I'm Ben, a tenor hornist hailing from good old Greater London, infact 10 minutes from Heathrow Airport. I've been playing since I was in secondary school, originally cornet, moving to bass to horn. I'm currently 1st horn at the Welwyn Garden City Band.

I'm doing my A Levels at the moment, starting Year 13 in september, and hope to go on to the Royal Northern College of Music (if I'm good enough!)

I'm a member of the National Youth Brass Band, and have my 2nd course in less than 4 weeks!! (Vicki scream: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!:tongue:)

In my spare time I like to compose and arrange, and meet up with crazy Americans who ask me to write solos for them :)p Pat and Di)

Anyway... I'll be doing my first tMP gig (prolly on 2nd horn :() at Pontins...

CAN'T WAIT!

P.s. this is me

Last edited:

rutty

HBB said:
Err... yea.. I can do that Dave :p
Yeah, trying my best here, but it's not paying attention to the "[ img ]" tags for some reason ;p

You using hotlink protection on your site at all?

rutty

I think it's your useage of the spaces in the filenames. You're on a Linux server and they don't like spaces, hence all the "%20" etc. When saving to the server, try and avoid these I think, as I'm not sure that the forum software likes them either ;)

HBB

Wahey... got it to work... never mind.. at least I've got the most replies in my thread for the time being!

Vickitorious

HBB said:
I'm a member of the National Youth Brass Band, and have my 2nd course in less than 4 weeks!! (Vicki scream: Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!:tongue:)

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGH!!!! :bounce :bounce :woo :woo

Di

:hi

By the way, its three weeks tomorrow. :rolleyes:

In case you missed it, Bunny has also just passed his driving test. :biggrin: And to find out how he got his name, check out the Boc Bro archives. :rolleyes: Ben was also a finalist here.