The birds and the bees...

bigmamabadger

You got to wonder what they thought those bits were for then... :shock:
Sounds more like America than Germany.
BMB
xx

HBB

No, if they were american, they'd sue their parents for not telling them how to use their bits!

bigmamabadger

I have to post this in the full knowledge that it might get modded...[embarrassed] When I was quite small (about 7) my friend announced that her new baby brother was a "mistake". Being aware of the mechanics of procreation by then we were at a loss as to how such a thing could happen. After musing for some while friend said "Well, mum never wears any knickers in bed and dad's always got holes in his pyjamas" :oops: [/embarrassed]
BMB
xx

WoodenFlugel

Staff member
bigmamabadger said:
I have to post this in the full knowledge that it might get modded...[embarrassed] When I was quite small (about 7) my friend announced that her new baby brother was a "mistake". Being aware of the mechanics of procreation by then we were at a loss as to how such a thing could happen. After musing for some while friend said "Well, mum never wears any knickers in bed and dad's always got holes in his pyjamas" :oops: [/embarrassed]
BMB
xx
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is the funniest thing I've read in ages :D

Dave Euph

Read about it before ... but it's so funny! What sort of schools did they go to? Deeply religious presumably ... I thought sex education was compulsory! ;)

Okiedokie of Oz

It's obligatory not compulsory.

Educational institutions are obliged to ensure that students are aware of what it happening, but only on the proviso that the parents consent.

My parents didn't!!!!