The Barbecue Season

hobgoblin

Anyone (Ian) got a good recipe for making your own burgers from decent minced beef? does it need breadcrumbs or just seasoning?

ian perks

Anyone (Ian) got a good recipe for making your own burgers from decent minced beef? does it need breadcrumbs or just seasoning?
This is what we use in our prime best burgers
Very lean mince i suggest Top Rump fully trimmed of all fat etc;Burger seasoning with onion and dried chives ;
We do not use any water at all in these.
They might be a bit expensive to make but they are well worth doing if you want a good burger and not a pile of you know what that you get at most places.
Hope this helps;)

Very lean mince i suggest Top Rump fully trimmed of all fat etc;Burger seasoning with onion and dried chives ;

OOOOH that sounds good.
Can I follow that with a bananna, Can't believe everyone else puts chocolate with them. What's wrong with brown sugar, a spot of cream but most importantly some brandy/whisky/any liquor that takes your fancy?

ian perks

OOOOH that sounds good.
Can I follow that with a bananna, Can't believe everyone else puts chocolate with them. What's wrong with brown sugar, a spot of cream but most importantly some brandy/whisky/any liquor that takes your fancy?
Im glad you dont make burgers at our place then lol