That's only one of 'em?.....

2nd man down

Staff member
No farewell message from Jo?? Odd...

But... :shock: :shock: :shock:

You don't suppose...no, they couldn't...could they?...WOULD THEY??

Not... the BEDSIT??!?!?!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2nd man down

Staff member
flugelgal said:
:shock:

Maybe they bumped her off and she's under the hottub... :?

Ha ha ha!! we've got her at last!!! Accusations of murder BOC Bro!! You can't possibly allow that now can you?? Get her into the house, let her see what it's like instead of sittin out there just thinking up evil ways to punish us lot!!

Come on BOC Bro, do your stuff...get her in here!!!!!

super_sop

Supporting Member
2nd man down said:
flugelgal said:
:shock:

Maybe they bumped her off and she's under the hottub... :?

Ha ha ha!! we've got her at last!!! Accusations of murder BOC Bro!! You can't possibly allow that now can you?? Get her into the house, let her see what it's like instead of sittin out there just thinking up evil ways to punish us lot!!

Come on BOC Bro, do your stuff...get her in here!!!!!
here here!
well said 2md!

get that little trouble maker in the house see how long she lasts

flugelgal

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!

I don't want to be in the house, I see your plan - get me in there so I can check all your spelling etc for you :wink: 2md. You need me out here, honestly! After all, what is the BOC Bro house without an audience?

groovy

well more than 2 people must have voted on who to evict! Lol, where is Jo, seriously, does she even know shes been evicted? bye Jo! x x x

groovy

Thats good. She doesn't need to worry about the task, we were fine! :D hope she can post a message soon.

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.