Thankyou,

IckleSop

Just Like to say Thankyou to Wem Jub,

Thanks for letting me play at your Christmas concert it was a pleasure to play with the band, and seein you all again! You'll be seeing me sooner than you think! The Band are all so friendly and made me feel welcome. Roger and Sal cheers for the Bru!!! Elin and Caz nice to see you to (sober!) Bagpuss your a darl! Super_Sop Cheers for the hugs!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Wem!!!!

super_sop

Supporting Member
It was good to see you to ickleop.

And i look forward to seeing you again soon.

merry christams, and a happy new year

Roger Thorne

Hi Becky,

Thanks for those nice comments (I'll put the cheque in the post). It was great to see you again and I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. If you're down this way over Christmas, which I believe you might be, call in for a drink and a mince pie.

Have a great Christmas and hope to see you soon.

Roger & Salli

:wink:

twigglet

yeah and if you're down this way over christmas call in at our house for pints and vodka! (or pints of vodka...the choice is yours!)

Nice to see you shorty

:lol:

bagpuss

lynchie said:
trying to get the whole tmp membership into one band again roger???

Nothing wrong with that!!!!

Cheers Icklesop. You're even more gorgeous in the flesh than on your profile!!!! See you soon hopefully. Oh and if you're over this way CHristmastime................good luck in finding my place!!!

Bagpuss

IckleSop

bagpuss said:
Cheers Icklesop. You're even more gorgeous in the flesh than on your profile!!!! See you soon hopefully. Oh and if you're over this way CHristmastime................good luck in finding my place!!!

Bagpuss

Hmmmm Puss what do you want???? Gorgeous Blah!!!!
hey just thought you aiden and adam should get a record deal for your singin!

I did come round but you being the lazy thing you are wouldnt get up the answer the door remember!!!!

Say Hey to the lovely Rhianna for me

bagpuss

IckleSop said:
Hmmmm Puss what do you want????

What you offering????? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

IckleSop said:
hey just thought you aiden and adam should get a record deal for your singin!

I think not. The only deal we're likely to get is if we get paid NOT to sing.

See you soon

Bagpuss

Well as the new Mrs Blondie I belive you may be gracing us with your presence for New Year - so as not to make the rest of tmp feel left out, you're all very welcome to attend but I think to qualify you have to be family or have played with Wem! So if you haven't played with Wem yet, get your name on the waiting list. He! :D

IckleSop

Mrs Blonde?!?!?!
hee hee

yeah i'll be there at new year sober as per usual! well someone has to look after blondie!

as for you Mr puss you behave!

bagpuss

IckleSop said:
well someone has to look after blondie!

You got that right!!!! We've told him before, he shouldn't let his mind wander, it's too small to be let out on its own!!!!!

IckleSop said:
as for you Mr puss you behave!

I ALWAYS behave myself. I am an example of the finest behaviour you are likely to see!!! :grnsm :grnsm :lol: :lol: :lol: