Thankyou for having us!!

Vickitorious

Big thankyou to Rog and Craigy and Wem band for putting up with me and mumsie last night! :) (I know it must have been difficult with mum there!;)) Anyways, we had a great time and a big big thankyou for playing ZULU! (Ahem.. John! ;)) I love that piece!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Heeeee heeeeeeeeeee :biggrin:

Thanx again :biggrin:

Vicki and Mumsie xxx

super_sop

Supporting Member
Vickitorious said:
Big thankyou to Rog and Craigy and Wem band for putting up with me and mumsie last night! :) (I know it must have been difficult with mum there!;)) Anyways, we had a great time and a big big thankyou for playing ZULU! (Ahem.. John! ;)) I love that piece!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Heeeee heeeeeeeeeee :biggrin:

Vicki and Mumsie xxx
it was our pleasure to hve you down here. your more than welcome anytime you feel like popin in.

that goes for anybody else that is in the area and fancies calling in in l'il ol WEM.
see you again soon both

craigy(now non fluffy!)

Roger Thorne

It certainly was a pleasure to see you both and I hope you enjoyed your visit. Looking forward to seeing you both again next Friday at the Whits.

;)

TIMBONE

super_sop said:
it was our pleasure to hve you down here. your more than welcome anytime you feel like popin in.

that goes for anybody else that is in the area and fancies calling in in l'il ol WEM.
see you again soon both

craigy(now non fluffy!)

It will be me and Julie soon :p

Naomi McFadyen

:) I'll have to come down at some point Rog.... havent heard Wem yet... and be good to see you guys again.

Zulu is fantastic isn't it :) We have it at Coppull and Standish and it's brill... Audience have loved it when we've played it out... :tup

Hope to bump into tmp band on friday... I'll be playing cornet with Blackley.

bigmamabadger

A night out in Wem is always a good 'un. Must get myself down there one of these Fridays. Possibly coinciding with Jessop-Smythe.

BMB
xx

Big Twigge

bigmamabadger said:
Anyone got crashing space so that I can sample these delights to the full after band?!

BMB
xx
Yup, anytime after the end of June you can stay at chateau Twigge....However, I'd just like to stress that I was being sarcastic and Wem is not a very exciting place to go out in - in the slightest!!

bigmamabadger

Big Twigge said:
Yup, anytime after the end of June you can stay at chateau Twigge....However, I'd just like to stress that I was being sarcastic and Wem is not a very exciting place to go out in - in the slightest!!

I realise that but it's been about 15 years since I went to play with Wem, and maybe it's time I had another go....;) besides, have not seen bagpuss for about 2 years now.
BMB
xx

Big Twigge

bigmamabadger said:
I realise that but it's been about 15 years since I went to play with Wem, and maybe it's time I had another go....;) besides, have not seen bagpuss for about 2 years now.
BMB
xx
awww, 2 years without lovely Bagpuss... I couldn't manage that long!

bigmamabadger

Big Twigge said:
awww, 2 years without lovely Bagpuss... I couldn't manage that long!

I know, it's been hard. I was just counting up now and it's been 18 months since I was on a barge with Bagpuss... Hopefully he's coming to Scotland with us in October?
BMB
xx

bagpuss

bigmamabadger said:
I know, it's been hard. I was just counting up now and it's been 18 months since I was on a barge with Bagpuss... Hopefully he's coming to Scotland with us in October?
BMB
xx

awwwwwww, you're all missing little old me??!!!!! You REALLY need to get out more!!!

Zulu was fun on Friday despite having a somewhat depleted percussion section (only me!! :() I think our guests may have heard me though!!

Note to Mr. Thorne - may need to ask our wonderful treasurer for a new concert bass drum skin sooner rather than later and some more sticks would be nice, especially if we play Zulu anytime soon. I was only warming up too!!!!

Puss

Vickitorious said:

Vicki and Mumsie xxx

Well if this is an unfinished duplicate - apologies, the wonder of technology places a little strain whilst revising for finals! It was a pleasure to have your playing ability amongst the Horns and you're most welcome any time, especially if your request for Zulu is adhered to every time. Us regular Wem players agree with you totally, in that Zulu is a fantastic piece to play but unfortunately our requests to play it are often turned down.

Di

bagpuss said:
awwwwwww, you're all missing little old me??!!!!! You REALLY need to get out more!!!

Zulu was fun on Friday despite having a somewhat depleted percussion section (only me!! :() I think our guests may have heard me though!!

Note to Mr. Thorne - may need to ask our wonderful treasurer for a new concert bass drum skin sooner rather than later and some more sticks would be nice, especially if we play Zulu anytime soon. I was only warming up too!!!!

Puss

May have heard you? May? I nearly hit the flippin ceilin' when you hit that thing. :clap::clap: No wonder you're asking for a new skin! :wink::tongue:

That was a good job flippin well done! Didn't know one man had so many hands. :wink:

Sorry I've been late adding my thanks, I've barely been near a computer since Friday :eek: and suffering withdrawal symptoms too. :(

Thanks very much ex-Fluffy for the return invite and to ex-Fluffy, Roger and the band for putting up with us. :wink:

Roger ... sorry about the histerics Vic and I rolled into the bandroom with. :redface:

See you Friday. :biggrin:

bagpuss

Dinie said:
May have heard you? May? I nearly hit the flippin ceilin' when you hit that thing. :clap::clap: No wonder you're asking for a new skin! :wink::tongue:

That was a good job flippin well done! Didn't know one man had so many hands. :wink:

We aim to please!!! Our treasurer may or may not agree with those sentiments though!!!

Puss

bigmamabadger

bagpuss said:

Puss

Course I miss you, you big lug, you! Holiday not the same without you...
And yes, I probably do need to get out more.:tongue:
BMB
xx

bagpuss

bigmamabadger said:
Course I miss you, you big lug, you! Holiday not the same without you...
And yes, I probably do need to get out more.:tongue:
BMB
xx

Awwwww bless. I'm trying to get time off for this year, unfortunately, our roster clerk at work won't allow holidays to be booked for the final quarter of the year before July. Unfortunately, by the time July comes someone has usually beaten me to it. Can't quite figure that one out.

Puss

bigmamabadger

Well as soon as I'm mobile again (volvo is dead and not allowed to drive right now anyway) I might well make a trip down to Wem one Friday and visit with you all.

BMB
xx

bagpuss

bigmamabadger said:
Well as soon as I'm mobile again (volvo is dead and not allowed to drive right now anyway) I might well make a trip down to Wem one Friday and visit with you all.

BMB
xx

Are badgers legally allowed to drive? Their small hind legs are not ideally suited to reaching the pedals on even the smallest of small cars you know! Perhaps a little go-kart might be easier.....................but then a badger in a go-kart almost sounds even scarier!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Mr. B. Puss esq