THANK YOU

Mello

Image may contain: 2 people, people on stage and indoor

Now that my tenure with The Band of The Kings Division is coming to an end, I thank every single member present and past, for their friendship and kindness during our time together, including Ant working away in the background.
I wish you all , the very best of success & happiness in the future. . I am proud to have been associated with such a fine team.
Cheers
Gordon Higginbottom

Mello

Image may contain: 2 people, people on stage and indoor

Now that my tenure with The Band of The Kings Division is coming to an end, I thank every single member present and past, for their friendship and kindness during our time together, including Ant working away in the background.
I wish you all , the very best of success & happiness in the future. . I am proud to have been associated with such a fine team.
Cheers
Gordon Higginbottom
Some folk have asked me why my tenure is closing, Simple really, no hassles. As part of an army reshuffle, , the band of The Kings Division have relocated , leaving Weeton Barracks for pastures new. Much too far away for me to travel.
The move was no surprise , as we knew it would eventually happen from when I first became involved, shortly after the band was established as a totally Brass Band.
The DoM at that time was Captain Justin Mathews ( a former student of mine at Salford ) ! When he moved on, his replacement was Captain Stewart Halliday ...( .now Major Halliday ) . He wanted our arrangement to continue ,and I was delighted to accept. I have to say he has done a great job whilst there,.and our relationship has been superb. So it is with sadness that I say farewell and thanks to each and every one for some wonderful memories.