Thank You West Ham

MRSH

Supporting Member
Got back from Blackpool in time to watch Palace versus Coventry and I would just like to say a BIG thank you to West Ham for the equaliser that put Crystal Palace in to the play-offs.

What a mighty job Ian Dowie has done for The Eagles.

Not sure of our chances in the play-offs though going by todays horrid performance against Coventry. But I'm sure we'll make the most of it.

andywooler

Supporting Member
Matt,

not only did Brian Deane help you, we mustn't forget also the pedigree of your current manager!
See you at Cardiff!

Maestro

Congratulations to Palace. I hope you go on to join us in the Premiership.
Only thing now to complete my season is for West Ham to put Ips**** well and truly in their place in the first leg. :twisted: :twisted:

2nd man down

Staff member
It really pains me to say it but well done Palace on reaching the playoffs...as a terrier I still have nightmares about Dougie (Is that how it's spelt???) Freedman relegating us from Div 1 with a goal in the last five mins of the season 3 seasons ago!!!

Will the Sec

I don't care.

I stand by my signature, no matter what West Ham's fate by the end of May.

My idea of Heaven - West Ham promoted, Pardew resigns, Brown is dismissed.

Hammers for ever... ... ... ...

Chunky

Maestro said:
Congratulations to Palace. I hope you go on to join us in the Premiership.
Only thing now to complete my season is for West Ham to put Ips**** well and truly in their place in the first leg. :twisted: :twisted:

Have to agree about the binmen from Portaloo Road. However well done Palace. So pleased for you :D :D :D

Dave Payn

Don't you Norwich fans care for a local derby? Premiership wouldn't be the same for Arsenal fans without Spurs! I'd have thought you'd have wanted Ipswich to come up with you so that you get the chance to stuff 'em !

Anyway, what chances a W Ham v C Palace play off final? If that happens it would seem virtually pointless having the final in Cardiff, why not somewhere like Stamford Bridge?

Maestro

Dave Payn said:
Don't you Norwich fans care for a local derby? Premiership wouldn't be the same for Arsenal fans without Spurs! I'd have thought you'd have wanted Ipswich to come up with you so that you get the chance to stuff 'em !
Anyway, what chances a W Ham v C Palace play off final? If that happens it would seem virtually pointless having the final in Cardiff, why not somewhere like Stamford Bridge?

I suppose the 6 points would come in handy for us Dave :p :p :p

geordiecolin

Dave Payn said:

You are seriously saying that you wouldn't want to see Spurs relegated???!!

Last season was probably the greatest of my life. I said in then, I'll say it now;

Let's All Laugh At Sunderland. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

44t.jpg

lynchie

Will the Sec said:
I don't care.

I stand by my signature, no matter what West Ham's fate by the end of May.

Hammers for ever... ... ... ...

so your manager gets you promoted and you sack him? Don't have a Russian friend called Roman do you?

Dave Payn

geordiecolin said:
Dave Payn said:

Yup. Wouldn't you get a thrill out of beating Sunderland if they get promoted? Maybe derby games don't mean so much anymore?

andywooler

Supporting Member
Will the Sec said:

As a shareholder, I get both the accounts in full and all the stuff from Whistle. At the end of the day, any publicly owned company is accountable to its shareholders (in this case, mugs like myself). Removing Terence Brown as Chairman is a rather pointless move as he has a significant number of shares and would therefore retain his influence regardless of his position as Chairman. He also has the other 2 major shareholders full confidence.
To achieve change at the club, Brown, Cearns & Warner not only have to go, they have to sell on their shareholding, which I don't see happening. (some of the shares held in their names are on behalf of a trust anyway).

Whilst Whistle have made a number of good points, they are currently barking up the wrong tree with the current campaign. The supporters trust haven't been seen for a while. There's just not enough people who can use their vote to enforce change.

On the pitch, well. that's a different matter - No band for me next Tuesday as I'll be at the academy that is West Ham United - Come on you Irons!

six pints

geordiecolin said:
Dave Payn said:

Last season was probably the greatest of my life. I said in then, I'll say it now;

Let's All Laugh At Sunderland. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

44t.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

altho dont feel like laughing after tonights match :x

Will the Sec

I've no relationship to anyone called Roman, no, and what he's doing is despicable.

I DO NOT LIKE PARDEW!! Simple as that, really.

My opinion, and I'm entitled to it, but your views may vary and I'm not asking you to agree.

Dave Payn

Will the Sec said:
I've no relationship to anyone called Roman, no, and what he's doing is despicable.

And after all, after Chelsea's trophyless season, fans are entitled to adopt a 'Life of Brian' persona and ask 'What has the Roman ever done for us?'

:roll: :lol:

Wonky_Baton

A very amusing diity for any non newcastle fans. Although even the fans that watch the matches couldn't even stay to cheer the team round the pitch.

Bobby "Compo" Robsons Tune

> To the tune of my way.
>
> And now, the end is near,
> I've dribbled down my final shirt 'n'
> Fat Fred has made it clear
> There is no place, for me it's curtains
> I swore behind the backs
> Of those who pay their cash to watch us
> But worse, much worse than this
> I bought Lee Bowyer.....
>
> Regrets, I've had a few,
> But then again, i can't remember
> Bollocks, I've dropped them too
> Jermaine Jenas, oh what a member
> I've spent more than Arsenal
> But got nothing like a Pat Vieira
> Oh no, oh no not me
> I bought Viana.......
>
> Yes there were times, we had a chance
> Partizan Belgrade, Marseilles in France
> But every time we messed it up
> We'll never win another cup
> But i'll stand tall, and tell you all,
> i bought Titus Bramble......
>
> I've lived, I've boobed, I've cried,
> The "Toon Army" don't find me amusing,
> So now I'm getting out,
> I'm sick and tired of all this booing
> They think we've slipped away,
> To finish 6th they all aspire
> And all, and all because
> Of Keiron Dyer........
>
> For what is a man, what have i got?
> A big fat wedge, but trophies not.
> I say the things i truly feel,
> At Shearers feet i will not kneel
> The record shows we're in a mess
> 'Cos we did it my way...........

FTM

geordiecolin

Dave Payn said:
geordiecolin said:
Dave Payn said:

Yup. Wouldn't you get a thrill out of beating Sunderland if they get promoted? Maybe derby games don't mean so much anymore?

Yeah I'd get a thrill (and have done before :p ), but I'd rather they rotted in the Nationwide!!

Chunky

Just want to wish West Ham all the very best at Portaloo Road today. I hope that they stuff Ipswich and make the 2nd leg meaningless.

It makes me laugh, Fat Joe still states that his team are the best football side in division 1, well hopefully they will prove that next season like this and still not get promoted!

UP THE HAMMERS!!!!