Test The Nation who is going

Roger Thorne

We're Off . . . .

Thanks for all your good luck messages.

Hopefully a fully detailed, pictorial synopsis should appear within a few days.

Don't forget: BBC1 8.00 p.m. TONIGHT!

:wink:

super_sop

Supporting Member
Roger Thorne said:
We're Off . . . .

Thanks for all your good luck messages.

Hopefully a fully detailed, pictorial synopsis should appear within a few days.

Don't forget: BBC1 8.00 p.m. TONIGHT!

:wink:
Beat me to it Roger!. see ya on telly everyone :cry:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
OK, nearly ready.... thanks for all your messages of support and we'll sure do it for Musicians all over... :)

"Beam" us your thoughts at 8.00 when the adrenilin will certainly be flowing... :?

Salli

Result

I got 141 doing it on the internet!

I've just spoken to all those in London from the Mouthpiece Crew and they've all scored pretty high too!

Good news eh?

:D :D :D

Well Done Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

BigHorn

I got 137 on digital tv. My daghter who's 12 got 112. But then we are both blondes!
I reckon on the night our team were let down by the strings and woodwind. Either that or in typical brass band fashion they made full use of the green room before hand!

HBB

Didn't you read the fine print??

Those who appear as *smart a*ses* have to lower their IQ by at lease 20 points ............... (i did the test online and got taken to the MENSA PAGE :shock:!!!!)

Ben

:roll: :roll:

Aidan

ahha :p mine was online too.. had to rush cos my tea was ready and mum was havin a mare

super_sop

Supporting Member
BigHorn said:
I got 137 on digital tv. My daghter who's 12 got 112. But then we are both blondes!
I reckon on the night our team were let down by the strings and woodwind. Either that or in typical brass band fashion they made full use of the green room before hand!
only afterwards im afraid.... but in true brass banding fashion we made up for it l8r!! :p

picju96

I got 126 on tv and internet. (I did it through the tv then put all my answers in on the internet. Saves waiting till after the news!)

Haha I got something really low, 90 I think. I didn't read half the questions cos I was drunk and I wanted to watch the powerpuff girls movie!

On another board we did the relationship test :D and I got 170! I must be good ;)

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.