• Watching TV - Channel 4/Sky Sports

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Test match special on Radio 4 LW (193) or t'internet

• Other internet based coverage

• Total voters

Big Twigge

Hopefully might go to trent bridge too(or anywhere else), hot sunny days and beer 8) have been listening to CMJ and co and will (if they ever give me a day off work :evil: ) be watching it on t'telly to.

geordiecolin

The sad thing is I've spent the last 2 days watching far more cricket than writing essays....... harldy missed an over!! Whats with the cricket/racing shared coverage rubbish. I don't care bout some stupid horse, bring back the cricket!!

stephen_clapton

geordiecolin said:
The sad thing is I've spent the last 2 days watching far more cricket than writing essays....... harldy missed an over!! Whats with the cricket/racing shared coverage rubbish. I don't care bout some stupid horse, bring back the cricket!!

cant agree more about the cricket/horse coverage. the cricket seems to be taking preference to my school work, so i will have to get along to a game after my exams

geordiecolin

Just seen the most bizarre thing...

The NZ batsman put away a Flintoff delivery for 4, the ball goes over the boundary, skips up over the advert board into the crowd to land, unbelievably in a man's pint of bitter!! What are the chances??

As it happened, they had to change the ball cos a dowsing in beer does strange things to it and the seam etc.

At least Freddy Flintoff appreciated it when he grinned after the licking the ball.... :lol: :lol:

Will the Sec

Radio 4 is 198 Long Wave

And isn't it quaint that you can get a superb signal just outside Killorglin, in the West of the Emerald Isle but you can't get a (clear) signal in central London?

Saving up for a Digital Car Radio...

lynchie

I'd obviously prefer to be at home watching it on my parents brand new wide screen digital thing, but instead I'll be watching in my scabby house on my tiny little tv, from my ridiculously uncomfortable sofa...

Why do you all think cricket is so good? I'm not slagging you or anything, I just don't understand why it is so popular, I've always found it a bit boring!

ScrapingtheBottom

littlemisshorns said:
Why do you all think cricket is so good? I'm not slagging you or anything, I just don't understand why it is so popular, I've always found it a bit boring!

Get really drunk and then watch some - you'll understand.

lynchie

littlemisshorns said:

...the ball is my boss, the ball is my boss...

geordiecolin

Big Twigge said:
Look out for Elin (twigglet) apparently she's to the left of the pavillion somewhere!

If she was wearing a green top i saw her, or at least someone who looked like her.

Well Done England!!!