Taking A Sabbatical

Hi Guys,

Well this is the last you'll see of me on tmp until early May! :? I'm now starting to realise the importance and value of the second year work that I'm doing for my degree. I want to succeed and as I finish in approx 8 weeks I'm making the committment to dedicate myself to lots of research and revision. I waste a ridiculous amount of time browsing tmp so until early May it's bye bye from me.

Look forward to resuming tmp life - and returning to aboyt 50 million unread posts! :lol:

Kari

This week I've sacrificed attending rehearsal too (this is just a 10 min break - honest) and I've even given away free cinema tickets for Monday evening.

Di

:shock: :shock: :shock: No tMP.? :shock: :shock: :shock:

How are you gonna cope with the withdrawal symptoms? :lol: :wink:

Good luck with your course work. But of course, you won't get this message until May will you, so ........

Hi Kari, congratulations on your degree.! :lol: :lol:

Trigger

Oh my god, how are you gonna manage that one?? I really need to do that too. I got really good results in the last semester exams, but I haven't done any work since the exams towards my degree!! And YES, it is all because of tMP!! I think I need to take a leaf out of your book!! :cry: :cry: Maybe next week :lol:

dyl

Yeah right, Kari! ;) Folks: place your bets now:

Kari's last post: Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:53 pm

When will the next post be made?

I'm going for: Sat Mar 20, 2004 7:42 pm

Seriously, Kari, best of luck - both in trying to do without tMP and in your degree.

cornetgirl

Oh no! I'm gonna miss you honey! :cry:

I shall fly the flag for the people who should really be studying and are actually tMPing in your absence! Good luck xxx

Rach x

Di

Wow. I am really impressed with the Kari's will power. She has really gone "cold turkey" on this. :shock: Not another single post since she said she was taking a sabbatical, and thats gotta be tough. :cry:

(Course, just cus she ain't posting, don't mean she ain't taking the odd peak :wink: :roll: :lol: ).

Keep up the good work and good luck. :D

neiltwist

Dinie said:
Wow. I am really impressed with the Kari's will power. She has really gone "cold turkey" on this. :shock: Not another single post since she said she was taking a sabbatical, and thats gotta be tough. :cry:

(Course, just cus she ain't posting, don't mean she ain't taking the odd peak :wink: :roll: :lol: ).

Keep up the good work and good luck. :D
yeah, that hidden user option comes in handy sometimes...

lynchie

sounds like too many people considering taking a break for the good of their futures... then who will I talk to???

PeterBale

Staff member
lynchie said:
sounds like too many people considering taking a break for the good of their futures... then who will I talk to???
It'll have to be us saddoes with our futures mostly behind us :shock: :oops: :wink: