sunny_jimbob in announcement based shocker!

Well Worth It

Glad someone's happy. :)
Well done matey, just make sure the girl you've gotten engaged to, is exactly whom you're looking for. Just paid for my p-poor selection process and had to end an LTR.
Nuff bout me though, check this out...
Congratulations-->
B00008BQZE.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I was considering getting tMP to play, but then I thought it'd be nice if Rosie and I could actually fit in the church too... :wink: :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
sunny_jimbob said:
I was considering getting tMP to play, but then I thought it'd be nice if Rosie and I could actually fit in the church too... :wink: :lol:
"Rosie & Jimbob" - they could make that into a TV kids programme :shock: :!: :wink:

Congratulations to you both, and all the best for the future :wink:

tubafran

Congratulations

Congratulations to Nick and Rosie from Killamarsh Silver Band. We can make the tour a pre-honeymoon trip if you like :) ; so it wont matter if you miss a few performances :D .

IJK

well done mate from ICCB, but you mean I was dep for you on sunday ( WITH NO MUSIC) while you were getting engaged. But form

IJK said:
well done mate from ICCB, but you mean I was dep for you on sunday ( WITH NO MUSIC) while you were getting engaged. But form

Yeah, when everyone at band was berating me for forgetting to leave my music for you, I threw in the fact that I got engaged to distract them :wink: