sunny_jimbob in announcement based shocker!

lynchie

congratulations!!!!!!!!! I'm sure we can put a tmp 10 piece together for you if needed.... :wink: anyway, hope you have a long and happy life together!

GWAN!!!

2nd man down

Staff member
Congratulations!! Make sure you lay down the "I'm in a band and this relationship won't stop me going" rules before anything else is sorted! :wink: :roll:

jambo

Well Worth It said:
Glad someone's happy. :)
Well done matey, just make sure the girl you've gotten engaged to, is exactly whom you're looking for. Just paid for my p-poor selection process and had to end an LTR.
quote]

Soz to hear buddy, know the feeling but surely their loss, the grass is never greener!

All the best to Sunny Jimbob. Congratulations and is that right...free bar for all tmp'ers at the reception? :wink:

2nd man down said:
Congratulations!! Make sure you lay down the "I'm in a band and this relationship won't stop me going" rules before anything else is sorted! :wink: :roll:

No problem - she's a trombonist too!

Pythagoras said:
Congratulations Nick and Rosie. Are you going to get it announced down 'the lane'?

Doubt it, cos she isn't into footy so wouldn't be there, and I couldn't get the cash together for a season ticket :cry: curse these tours of Holland! :wink:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.