SUN!!!!!

IckleSop

Its Sunny!!!!

After thursday, the thunder the rain i thought that we would never see it again im sick of rain!!!

what are you doing to make use of the sun??? i think i'll have a bbq!

groovy

What a cheery post!
I have just returned from hols in Norfolk and the weather was glorious apart from a bit of rain on Thursday.

mikelyons

Supporting Member
Sun? What sun?

Oh, that bright thing I can see through the reflection in my monitor.

Damned nuisance, keeps making me squint at the screen so I can't keep composing.

Bah! Handbag! (I think that's right :? )

Lothianh

Over here in Chicago we're in the middle of several days of GREAT weather - mid- to high-70s (about 25 centigrade), no humidity, crystal clear and sunny. I'm going up to the home of a PBB-mate in Wisconsin today to spend some time out on his boat. I'm sure a beverage or two will be involved as well.

-Lothian

akwarose

typical!!! the few days we have really nice sunny hot weather and i get put on the simulator at work.... inside for the WHOLE day :cry:

not a chance of topping up my tan now (tut tut i know its bad for me but i was asked if i'm anaemic i'm that pale.... something isnt right....)

Jan H

Staff member
Over here, on the other side of the Channel, we had a very warm and hot week (~30 degrees), only last night and this morning we had an enormous thunderstorm. Hopefully the nice wheater will continue for some time: still 1 week to go before I finally will have my holidays!

flugelgal

sparkling_quavers said:
had a BBQ tonight in preparation for the big BBQ next weekend for anthony's 30th! just hope the weather holds out for next weekend!!!

Argh! that means it's mine soon :?

I spent all day marching with Tullis Russell Mills Band - what a glorious day for it - a long day and hard work but the sun was shining and the drink was flowing (Irn Bru, water and Cola for me though :wink: ). I had sun cream on but my face is a little pink. Thanks for not marching in jackets, guys! :D :D :D

bigmamabadger

Yes it's all very well, but trying to Vax the carpets means the humidity in my house is now nearly 100%.
Although the heat means the paint is drying quickly.
I am decorating in the absence of LittleBabyBadger who thinks Wet Paint is an instruction.
Hot and damp and bad-tempered Badger
xx

Raspberry

We had some friends up to stay so had a BBQ, the drink was flowing and was up till 2.30am playing games outside!!!!! It was still warm aswell!

Am feeling a little tired now.............. :roll:

lynchie

I'm going to holland tomorrow! 30 degs and sunny according to the weather forecast! Enjoy your storms people!

jonford

Typical it was sunny all weekend whilst I was working at the Trafford Centre- which is good in a way because it gets really hot so less people can be bothered coming! But now its miserable again, now im not working.

drummergurl

lol and my mums work flooded (its not very good when she works in a hospital which also flooded 2 years ago, when there was torrential rain)