Summer School at Bromsgrove

imthemaddude

CCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. How you doing? I'm pleased you are going again. The usual gang will be there.

imthemaddude

Don't worry Craig - I know at least 8 of the normal guys are going. What do you think about the choice of pieces?

englishgill

Hi Guys,

I'll be there too as will Jude (flugel), Dave (sop), Lou (bari), Martin (euph), Steve (flugel) and probably loads of others who I've not been in touch with this year (sorry)

Really looking forward to meeting up with everyone again. Obviously I'll be the quiet one in the horn section :biggrin:

Gill

imthemaddude

Any ensemble plans this year Gill?

Hi Guys,

I'll be there too as will Jude (flugel), Dave (sop), Lou (bari), Martin (euph), Steve (flugel) and probably loads of others who I've not been in touch with this year (sorry)

Really looking forward to meeting up with everyone again. Obviously I'll be the quiet one in the horn section :biggrin:

Gill

yooflou

Gill
Martin has got a really nice quartet too - so we have choices!!! AND no finger wagging required by any of us!!!!
See you all SOOOOOOOONNNNN

englishgill

woo hoo :biggrin::woo:biggrin: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - you can probably tell I'm not really looking forward to it at all

tootnbuzz

Don't worry Craig - I know at least 8 of the normal guys are going. What do you think about the choice of pieces?

If at least 8 of the normal guys are going how many ABnormal guys will be there?
Sorry

As for the music I must admit I am not familar with some of the pieces. A new learning experience, eh?

Looking forward to seeing everybody in Bromsgrove

Craig

imthemaddude

9 normal and 97 abnormal :)

If at least 8 of the normal guys are going how many ABnormal guys will be there?
Sorry

As for the music I must admit I am not familar with some of the pieces. A new learning experience, eh?

Looking forward to seeing everybody in Bromsgrove

Craig

I'm going and looking forward to playing the tam tam for the fire alarm again :)
Unless they are in the post today, I've not recieved any music list/map etc. Looks like you guys have it.

Five good girls on perc this year;)

imthemaddude

I'm going and looking forward to playing the tam tam for the fire alarm again :)
Unless they are in the post today, I've not recieved any music list/map etc. Looks like you guys have it.

Five good girls on perc this year;)

You mean you need a map after the amount of hours we spend walking round Bromsgrove to the pub!!!

tootnbuzz

Getting to the pub was easy. It was finding our way back that was difficult. And when we did stumble err... find our way back the gate was usually locked!!!

Does anyone know the combination to the school gates???

Just planning in advance.:)

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.