Summer Quiz 2004

Di

A big thank you to the team for setting up the quiz (when's the next! :?: :wink: ) and to Roger for arranging delivery of the CD prizes.

As discussed with Roger, as Kelly Mouthpieces don't make a tenor horn mouthpiece, and neither Steve nor myself play often enough to justify taking up this wonderful offer, I will not be claiming this prize. I would like to offer this to the three wonderful, hardworking, outstandingly entertaining chaps who were "The Boc Bro Finalists", "Bunny", "Craigy-Poo" and "Crawfy". :wink:

So chaps, if you would like to receive a wonderful Kelly mouthpiece, simply PM Roger or myself with your details, and we can forward them so that delivery can be arranged.

Over to you guys. :D :D

Lothianh

flugelgal said:
well done to Dinie and to all those who got all the questions right. Looking at the quiz made me realise I wasn't such a BOC after all, as I only knew about 3 of the answers... :wink:

I'm not such a BOC either, but it's amazing what one can find in the space of an hour on the internet... ;-)

Well done Dinie, and thanks to the tMP team for a fun diversion! And thanks to the 4barsrest archives and the IBEW site, so that even a Yank can compete!

-Lothian

Will the Sec

Do all the 12 tMPers listed as getting all the answers correct now have to be addressed as "Your BOCness"?

:roll: :D :eek: :shock:

super_sop

Supporting Member
Dinie said:
As discussed with Roger, as Kelly Mouthpieces don't make a tenor horn mouthpiece, and neither Steve nor myself play often enough to justify taking up this wonderful offer, I will not be claiming this prize. I would like to offer this to the three wonderful, hardworking, outstandingly entertaining chaps who were "The Boc Bro Finalists", "Bunny", "Craigy-Poo" and "Crawfy". :wink:

So chaps, if you would like to receive a wonderful Kelly mouthpiece, simply PM Roger or myself with your details, and we can forward them so that delivery can be arranged.

Over to you guys. :D :D

Wow Dinie thast so nice thankyou
x x x x x x

2nd man down

Staff member
Dinie...you little smasher you...what a lovely guesture, thank you!!

Dinie everyone...not just a complete BOC but a dashed generous one to boot!!
Thank you Dinie, I shall treasure that!! :D :D

:terrier :guiness :terrier

Di

Woo, thank you very much. :D And thanks for donating the prize. Its this kind of generosity that enables our wonderful moddy chaps to set us these great quizzes. :D :wink:

Accidental

Supporting Member
Will the Sec said:
Do all the 12 tMPers listed as getting all the answers correct now have to be addressed as "Your BOCness"?
I think most of us were already recognised Bocs before we got named and shamed here! :oops: :lol:
Nice one Dinie!

drummergurl

Accidental said:
Will the Sec said:
I think most of us were already recognised Bocs before we got named and shamed here! :oops: :lol:
Nice one Dinie!

ahem i dont think i was already recognised as a Boc!!! (by the way, im not a Boc really)

Naomi McFadyen

^ defo not a boc seeing as you got help from X amount of people, including me

;-)

oooh, is this the wrong thread? :shock: :p :wink: :lol:

Product tMP members are discussing