Stuff for sale!

Danny

New Member
Getting near christmas and need to clear some room!

I have 4No. 15" Alfa romeo alloy wheels with new tyres (the wheels and tyres have only done 3000 miles) - Looking for £300 - Bargain!

I have a new Siemens SL55 mobile phone (The little really smart one) It is £300 if you buy it without a contract in a shop. I have 2 batterys, car charger and ear piece. Only used it a few times (I got a work phone just after buying it) It is for sale on Loot.com for £200 - Any offers??

Cheers
 

lynchie

Active Member
you need to clear some room so you're selling your phone? You going for a diddy christmas tree or something?

Anyway, I'd love to buy your stuff but unfortunately
1) The insurance companies laugh at me when I tell them I'm thinking of getting a car, and I can hear "ker-ching" noises in the background, and...
2) I have no money.

Sorry
 

leisa

Active Member
lynchie said:
you need to clear some room so you're selling your phone? You going for a diddy christmas tree or something?

Anyway, I'd love to buy your stuff but unfortunately
1) The insurance companies laugh at me when I tell them I'm thinking of getting a car, and I can hear "ker-ching" noises in the background, and...
2) I have no money.

Sorry
yeh but £300 for a car oooo if only i could drive but unfortunatly half of flixton witnessed my attempt in the car park on monday night....mainly glad u missed that one paul!!
 

leisa

Active Member
ahhhh sorry someone just kindly told me that ur not actually selling a car (this is the reason they dont let me drive) oops!!! :oops:
 

John Brooks

Well-Known Member
STUFF FOR SALE

Hi Leisa,
From what I've been reading you're a much better cornet player than a driver; of course, if you worked as hard at driving as you obviously have at your cornet who knows what you could accomplish? :D :wink: :D
 

leisa

Active Member
Re: STUFF FOR SALE

John Brooks said:
Hi Leisa,
From what I've been reading you're a much better cornet player than a driver; of course, if you worked as hard at driving as you obviously have at your cornet who knows what you could accomplish? :D :wink: :D
I can do 3 point turns whooooo hoooo and im not that bad it was just the car i was driving was different and everyone was watchin and the person who owned the car was sat next to me cringing - this all put me off its not that im a bad driver or anything....... :? :oops:

hehe
 

lynchie

Active Member
I just wish I'd been there! I'll blame andy!

Leisa said:
I can do 3 point turns
Is that some sort of weird cornet technique? Surely you can't mean you can turn a car around in the road! Next thing you'll be able to parallel park!
 

leisa

Active Member
Seedhouse said:
Was it an expensive car? I'm sure you'll pass your test Leisa! :? :lol: :wink:
i didn't crash it! but it was a focus and quite expensive i think - this was why he was cringing (obv. not my bad driving)!! im just glad there werent that many people there to witnesse me bouncing across the car park in the car although unfortunatly i fear that rutribal and others were there to witness this event! :cry:
 

leisa

Active Member
lynchie said:
I just wish I'd been there! I'll blame andy!

Leisa said:
I can do 3 point turns
Is that some sort of weird cornet technique? Surely you can't mean you can turn a car around in the road! Next thing you'll be able to parallel park!
of course i can!!! im a genius!! im glad u werent there paul ill get enough jip off everyone who saw as it is!! :cry:
 

leisa

Active Member
Seedhouse said:
Lynchie said:
Is that some sort of weird cornet technique?
LMAO! :lol:
Glad to hear you didn't crash Leisa, when's your test?
oooooo not for a while yet i need to take my theory first and learn to actually use the breaks instead of just ignoring them which is never a good thing! :?
 

lynchie

Active Member
yup, mirrors, brakes, indicators, hand signals... all the many things I gave up when I passed my test... :?
 

Steve

Active Member
Add speed limits to that list Paul :wink: :wink:

Another 0.25mph and the joys of public transport would have been yours to enjoy.
 

Seedhouse

Active Member
Don't worry about the theory test Leisa, it was just a touch screen thing when my Bro did it last year. He said it was very easy too!
Good luck matey!
 

dyl

Active Member
Seedhouse said:
.....it was just a touch screen thing when my Bro did it last year......
That's you doomed to public transport for the next couple of months then Leisa - tMP will be too much of a distraction for you - and instead of answering the questions on the screen you'll be glued to the forums as usual! ;)
 

leisa

Active Member
dyl said:
Seedhouse said:
.....it was just a touch screen thing when my Bro did it last year......
That's you doomed to public transport for the next couple of months then Leisa - tMP will be too much of a distraction for you - and instead of answering the questions on the screen you'll be glued to the forums as usual! ;)
exactly!!!! ooo i must read some of these theory books i know nothing!
 

lynchie

Active Member
of course now there's the hazard awareness thing... like police cars hiding behind bushes, speed cameras etc...

and the car maintenance test as well, so you'll need to know how to check your oil levels and brake conditions.

Hint: To check your handbrake, put it on and if the car doesn't move you're fine.

Note:- do not apply handbrake while moving or turning!
 
Top