Studio Music London

Despot

Member
Hi All,

The publisher, Studio Music (77-79 Dudden Hill Lane, London, NW10 1BD)
are they purely mail order / trade or do they welcome individual customers?

Might be in London soon, and thinking about dropping in!
 

Anglo Music Press

Well-Known Member
As they are just round the corner from me, I can tell you that they would certainly welcome you, but they are not at Dudden Hill Lane any more.

Give them a ring on +44 208 830 0110.
 

Dave Payn

Active Member
Anglo Music Press said:
As they are just round the corner from me, I can tell you that they would certainly welcome you, but they are not at Dudden Hill Lane any more.

Give them a ring on +44 208 830 0110.
And very welcoming and helpful they are too, having made several visits myself!
 

WorldofBrass.com

Active Member
Despot said:
Hi All,

The publisher, Studio Music (77-79 Dudden Hill Lane, London, NW10 1BD)
are they purely mail order / trade or do they welcome individual customers?

Might be in London soon, and thinking about dropping in!
Why not pay us a visit too!
 

Dave Payn

Active Member
WorldofBrass.com said:
Despot said:
Hi All,

The publisher, Studio Music (77-79 Dudden Hill Lane, London, NW10 1BD)
are they purely mail order / trade or do they welcome individual customers?

Might be in London soon, and thinking about dropping in!
Why not pay us a visit too!
Also very helpful and welcoming! ;-)

I think you're all lovely! ;-) :)
 
Top