Strange Tastes

Well Worth It

I've just come to the realisation that I love the taste of nearly burnt cheese more than anything else I can think of.

Does anyone else have any strange favourite tastes to make me feel a little more normal?

ScrapingtheBottom

Re: Stange Tastes

Well Worth It said:
I've just come to the realisation that I love the taste of nearly burnt cheese more than anything else I can think of.

Does anyone else have any strange favourite tastes to make me feel a little more normal?
No! Weirdo!!!! :shock: :wink: :lol:

Dan

drummergurl said:
i think any1 who likes marmite or who likes liqourice is weird coz i hate the taste of em
I think that anyone that doesn't like the taste of Marmite is even weirder!

But I agree with you on the liquorice front!!

:)

The Cornet King

One of my housemates loves Tomato Ketchup sandwiches! :?

Personally i'd rather waltz through the fires of hell naked than eat that but...everyone to their own! :lol:

:wink:

Maestro

fishfinger, cheese and marmite/tomato ketchup does it for everytime.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2nd man down

Staff member
THE butty to end all butties!!!

2 thick slices of bread, spread with not marg but real beef dripping (you know, the stuff with the jelly in), left-over fried mashed potatoe (fried till it's got a crispy outer edge), chunky picalilly and the final glorious touch is a bovril or oxo cube sprinkled on it!!!
Oh, Mary sweet mother of all that is good and wholesome, it's just the best dang sarnie you'll ever eat.

To all those of you who said "What the...???", try it, you'll be amazed. :wow :wow :bounce

Bariman

2nd man down said:

2 thick slices of bread, spread with not marg but real beef dripping (you know, the stuff with the jelly in), left-over fried mashed potatoe (fried till it's got a crispy outer edge), chunky picalilly and the final glorious touch is a bovril or oxo cube sprinkled on it!!!
Oh, Mary sweet mother of all that is good and wholesome, it's just the best dang sarnie you'll ever eat.

To all those of you who said "What the...???", try it, you'll be amazed.
What always amazes me is who thinks of concoctions like this in the first place :?:

2nd man down said:

To all those of you who said "What the...???", try it, you'll be amazed. :wow :wow :bounce
That sounds like a work of art. Is it possible to fall in love with a butty?!

cornetgirl

2nd man down said:

Crawf, only you could come up with that concoction! Ladies and Mentalgen, this man is insane (and hasn't changed in the 11 years I've known him!)

Money on VC trying it tho... :?

Rach x

bassinthebathroom

2nd man down said:
Should this be renamed "The Butty to end your life"? :!: :!: :shock: Death by Calories! :twisted:
Mind you, I'm hardly an expert in the sandwich department. I didn't know what a barm was until I moved up t'North. :roll:

twigglet

Re: Stange Tastes

Well Worth It said:
...*salivating* I know exactly what you mean, especially on the top of a cottage pie/lasagne when it goes all crispy... or even around the edges of a toasted sandwich.

Dan

bassinthebathroom said:
Mind you, I'm hardly an expert in the sandwich department. I didn't know what a barm was until I moved up t'North. :roll:
What is a Barm then? For all us Southerners!!!! Or is a secret only for those North of the Watford Gap?? :D

Edit: Duplicate post deleted! (dyl)