Stomvi 3 piece mouthpiece kits - supplier sought!

Pauli Walnuts

Staff member
Anyone on here working for a brass related retailer that stocks the Stomvi 3 piece mouthpiece kits?
The Stomvi website has a list of supposed retailers but none of them seem to show this kit in their online websites.

many thanks in anticipation!

yeomills

Rosehill in Beaconsfield have them listed at £270.I have a used set in good playable condition with insertion markes on the stems, I may concider passing on for a fair price. PM me for further details.

Pauli Walnuts

Staff member
Rosehill in Beaconsfield have them listed at £270.I have a used set in good playable condition with insertion markes on the stems, I may concider passing on for a fair price. PM me for further details.
Thanks - that is really odd as searching on their website, I do not see this.

2nd tenor

Thanks - that is really odd as searching on their website, I do not see this.
I looked too - thought I might learn something new - but found nothing on the Rosehill site except some very expensive instruments. Perhaps the listing used to be there but no longer is.

Jones in Bristol have some items listed to order and around the £220 mark: Stomvi - Trevor Jones Brass and Woodwind

Perhaps I’m a bit impatient, but if I couldn’t see things on their stockists’ websites then I’d consider a call to Stomvi U.K. . Looking at a couple of the stockists’ websites it could be that they are stockists for the instruments only, or rather that that’s all that they keep on their shelves.
Contact – Stomvi UK

Good luck with the search :) .

Last edited:

Ron Lander

I looked too - thought I might learn something new - but found nothing on the Rosehill site except some very expensive instruments. Perhaps the listing used to be there but no longer is.

Jones in Bristol have some items listed to order and around the £220 mark: Stomvi - Trevor Jones Brass and Woodwind

Perhaps I’m a bit impatient, but if I couldn’t see things on their stockists’ websites then I’d consider a call to Stomvi U.K. . Looking at a couple of the stockists’ websites it could be that they are stockists for the instruments only, or rather that that’s all that they keep on their shelves.
Contact – Stomvi UK

Good luck with the search :) .
Prozone have them. They have ordered me another rim for my kit.