Sold/Expired St Helens Youth Band cds

PeterBale

Staff member
Having completed purchase of a set of 2 cds and a tape by St Helens Youth Band yesterday, the email I received explains that they have a number of sets to dispose of, and that more will be appearing on ebay. There is one currently listed as follows:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2559531284&category=307

Mine went for a real bargain price so you may be lucky. It may also be that, by contacting the band direct, you could negotiate a private sale.

neiltwist

PeterBale said:
Mine went for a real bargain price so you may be lucky. It may also be that, by contacting the band direct, you could negotiate a private sale.

yes that is true peter, i was going to put them up myself, but am waiting to hear of a price to advertise.

if you are interested, watch this space...

Honestly, we are good 8)

No, seriously, we really do need to sell them, and anything we do sell is a profit now anyway so do your bit for charity and buy 'em! I think it's a pack of 3 for less than £5, so put your hands in your pockets!!

If you'd rather not go on E-Bay, PM me or email me at aimeetwist@hotmail.com and i will arrange it for you!!

PeterBale

Staff member
They arrived today, and I've listened to the tape and one cd, but now my cd player's packed up - nothing to do with the cds, it's been dodgy for a while :!:

Enjoyed what I've heard thus far, even with a certain Neiltwist listed on solo cornet :wink: :lol: :lol: