Spring time?

Keppler

Staff member
Just noticed the wee daffodil in the logo ;)
Not a leek for St. David's Day?

Happy Welshness...

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Well spotted Mr Kepps..... :wink: I thought about a subtle image somewhere and that's what I came up with... just for today for us Welshees!

Happy St David's Day folks... :)

Did anyone else spot it and just not mention it???

drummergurl

:oops: been lookin for a while and only just spotted it! very good. is it st davids day?? shows u how much i know then! althought im from england is that a good enuf excuse?

Straightmute

Happy St David's Day from Dragon Music Publishing!

Out of fairness to Dragons everywhere, please can we not celebrate 23rd April this year?

D

bigmamabadger

Spring is sprung
The grass is riz
I wonder where the boidies is?
The boid they say is on the wing
But that's absoid
Surely the wings is on the boid....

Sory am unable to put it into Welsh, my Welsh is limited to road signs....
BMB
xx

dyl

TheMusicMan said:
Did anyone else spot it and just not mention it???
:oops: Oops - didn't spot it sorry John! Very nice though! ;)

Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus i bawb - happy St. David's Day to all!

Jo Elson

i only just spotted it too. I only saw one person wearing a doffadil and that was a teacher at college-and it's in Wales. They made it compulsory for us to do welsh in school up until yr11, GCSE, you'd think they would have a St. Davids Day assembly for all the kids in the school, it must be one of the first years they haven't.

WhatSharp?

Even my daughter made a daffodil picture today! and she lives in London! (and not a drop of Welsh in her!, some Irish but no Welsh).

manx_yessir

And the 5th of July is Tynwald Day in the Isle Of Man. Shall we look out for the Three Legs of Man? Or a Manx Cat perhaps? :lol:

lynchie

considering the painfully cold temperature this morning, I think Spring is taking a sabbatical and winter's evil twin has taken over...

Kari Anson said:
It was a most tasteful and subtle addition (so subtle I never noticed it)!

The Welsh are always subtle and tasteful to the point where DK loves us with a passion. :twisted:

Dafydd ap Iago

akwarose

THERE WAS A DAFFODIL!?!?!?!?! :shock:
how comes i never noticed!!! dammit!!!
meh. has it gone now then?
:p

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
lynchie said:
ummm... no, still there!

Nope - it was removed from the server at the end of St David's Day. It's probably still in your internet cache lynchie - by all means leave it there, but by pressing ctrl-F5 together forces a re-read of everything from the tMP Server and thus it will dissappear......:(

John