Split from Masters 2004

Aidan

To find out where YBS, B&R, Fodens and Sellers have drawn, phone Mistress Bocspank on 0989 927946

bassinthebathroom

Darth_Tuba said:
Nadia said:
To find out where YBS, B&R, Fodens and Sellers have drawn, phone Mistress Bocspank on 0989 927946
Will this call cost me 10p Aidan? :roll:
Depends what your staying powers like.... :lol:

Anyway, bands have only been drawn for which segment they will play in - A, B or C. I know cos we're in Section.....

Like anyone cares! :D

shawneuph

Supporting Member
I thought i saw her number scribbled on the wall of the disabled toilet in the Red Cow , Cambridge !! ( or maybe that was someone elses number )

weenie

Shawn, how did the concert go last weekend. Was it worth the audience having a programme to go by???

KWiper

shawneuph said:
I thought i saw her number scribbled on the wall of the disabled toilet in the Red Cow , Cambridge !! ( or maybe that was someone elses number )
Shawn,

What exactly were you doing in the disabled toilet?? I know for a fact you aren't disabled!!

:wink:

shawneuph

Supporting Member
total waste of around 3 branches of a tree from a south American rain forest suppose you could use the programmes in the red cow cambridge instead so not a total waste

Lauradoll

I can safely say I am pleased with our group draw! :D :D :D :D although my purse and cashcard might not be so happy :D :wink:

Darth_Tuba

Sellers_Bird said:
surely its 20p now darthy...call charges have gone up since the term "10p" was used ! :lol:
Well, just shows you how long it is since I phoned someone who gave a fuck then! :wink:

jambo

Lauradoll said:
I can safely say I am pleased with our group draw! :D :D :D :D although my purse and cashcard might not be so happy :D :wink:
I'm sure they'll understand....your liver might have a moan at you though. No Pontins esc exploring this time though eh laurie.

Lauradoll

jambo said:
Lauradoll said:
I'm sure they'll understand....your liver might have a moan at you though. No Pontins esc exploring this time though eh laurie.
Donno whatya mean :shock:

Aidan

shawneuph said:
surely it would have been a man's number if it was in le vache rouge ;)