Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, egg, baked beans and spam

PeterBale

Staff member
Not forgetting the Balpa spokesman, and the Upper-Class Twit of the Year :wink:

(Did anyone else find it hard to think of the opening words of "The Lost Chord" post-Python: . . . "I was seated one day at the organ" . . . without a horrible vision appearing :?: :oops: :lol: )

Lothianh

Oh dear, so many...

Farming Club presents: The Life of Tchaikovsky
"Tchaikovsky. Was he the tortured soul who poured out his immortal longings into dignified passages of stately music, or was he just an old poof who wrote tunes?"
"Well, if you can imagine the size of Nelson's Column, which is roughly three times the size of a London bus, then Tchaikovsky was much smaller."

The Hungarian Phrasebook - "My hovercraft is full of eels."

World Forum, with Karl Marx, Che Guevara, et al. - "Next week, four leading heads of state of the Afro-Asian nations against Bristol Rovers at Molineux"

Picasso painting whilst riding a bicycle

The All-England Summarize Proust Competition

The exploding penguin on top of the telly

And the theatre review of the play about railway timetables (done by John Cleese) from which comes my signature below...

-Lothian

Trigger

"My name's Brian and So's my Wife!"
"He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
"What's your favourite colour?...." "Red, NO Blue!!" :lol: :lol:

johnmartin

Father used to get us up before we went to bed and beat us.

Luxury, sheer bl**dy luxury.

We lived in't shoebox in't middle of road.

flugelgal

Ni! for me tooo.... I'm now remembering little bits from all the films - I want to get them all on DVD now...

Fishsta

Why is it that nobody remembers the name of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nurnburger-bratwustle-gernspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shonedanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?

2nd man down

Staff member
Fishsta said:
Why is it that nobody remembers the name of Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nurnburger-bratwustle-gernspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shonedanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
:shock:
respect
:tup

Cantonian

In no particular order,

I'm a lumberjack, A shoebox, and in the Life of Brian the sermon on the mount "Blessed are the Greeks?"

2nd man down

Staff member
Support for this thread is so good i think the whit friday tMP band should play Liberty bell and finish with a huge raspberry when they reach the standing area!!

I speet on you..you engleesh pig dog!!!

johnmartin

Conrad Poo and his amazing dancing teeth - very Tony Blair

or

The amazing mouse organ - squeak, squeak squeak, squeak........

Trigger

2nd man down said:
Support for this thread is so good i think the whit friday tMP band should play Liberty bell and finish with a huge raspberry when they reach the standing area!!

I speet on you..you engleesh pig dog!!!

I fa-hart in you general direction!! :lol: :lol:

nickjones

HOLY GRAIL.....
Bring out your dead...but I'm not dead yet...clunk..
Swallows and coconuts
Witches...she turned me into a newt " am feeling better now"
Castle Anthrax...am sure I can deal with the wickedness!!
Black Knight..NO ONE SHALL PASS..
Camp 3 headed Knight
Camalot....It's only a model...Shhhhhh
Trojan Rabbit....JESUS CHRIST...RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!
You see that he's oppressing me...
Please rescue me , my father has imprisoned me in a tower...Go Lancelot
BRAVE SIR ROBIN..bravely ran away away...shut up I never...
the HOLY HANDGRENADE OF ANTIOCH

GENIUS......

Product tMP members are discussing