South Park...love it or loath it?

South Park...Love it or loath it?

• Love it

Votes: 69 95.8%
  • Loath it

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

Andy_Euph

After downloading a load of South Park episodes i've had plenty a night laughing my head off, I know its not to everyones taste but I think its class, what do you think?

TuTuKu

It's ok in short bursts, like one episode a year, but any more than that and it bores me!!

flugelgal

I love it too (and now I'm confused because only 2 people have voted and I am one of those....:shock: )

TuTuKu

flugelgal said:
I love it too (and now I'm confused because only 2 people have voted and I am one of those....:shock: )
I didn't vote cos i'm somewhere in the middle!

Moy

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.....loads and loads.

jonford

I like the film, some of the songs are very good like shut your xxxxxxx face Uncle xxxxxx! and blame Canada. It's not something I watch a lot though, some of the episodes are better than others.

fitzy

The music in the movie was very cleverly written. I takes off so many famous tunes. From "Oklahoma" to any of the Disney films to "Les Misrables". Very well done!

Andy_Euph

fitzy said:
The music in the movie was very cleverly written. I takes off so many famous tunes. From "Oklahoma" to any of the Disney films to "Les Misrables". Very well done!
How class would the "I wanna live up there" song by satan be done for band :-D